Twitter: 25 yr old woman suing Jerry Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Norm mcdonald was on the view and they showed 5 minutes worth of clips of norm bashing woman. When it was over they asked him, why would any woman possible want to be with him. He paused, looked around and as casual as could be, he said, " I'm rich."

Look at the Pats owner, he has been rolling since his wife past away with women half his age.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
And that is why Dez was shipped out, too many malcontents not good for the environment.

Thinking your seeing the same thing happen to Cooper.....

Funny how Jerry can run this Sclitzshow for decades...but the moment someone says this isn't right....

See ya.....:popcorn:

Reid1boys

Reaction score
All of you living in glass houses are hilarious. I've been with my wife for 35 years... since I was 16. I've never cheated on her. I'd like to think I never will. But, I try to imagine being a 30 year old tiger woods. Im at a party and 30 year old Halle Berry comes over and makes it very clear we could head back to her hotel room and..... "have a few drinks." I politely tell her no. Next night, different party, and Christie Brinkley doors the same thing. I politely say no. Next night.........you get the point? At what point do you give in? Then after the first time, it gets easier. Then one night, you let it rip with some smoking hot waitress and you find out months later she's pregnant. So yea, you fat arses sitting behind your keyboard that would never ever get a chance at that kind of action go ahead and pass judgment. I personally don't care how many woman he has slept with and I don't care if he has kids from different woman. I worry admit my life and my family. Jerry can worry about his life and his family.

Plankton

Reaction score
:lmao2:..........You seriously can't make this crap up anymore. I'm just waiting for the true story how Jerry came into money to come out. Because it wasn't oil.....wouldn't shock me if he swindled someone out of millions.

Look up Sheffield Nelson and Arkla Oil & Gas. It's quite the read.

rags747

Reaction score
Thinking your seeing the same thing happen to Cooper.....

Funny how Jerry can run this Sclitzshow for decades...but the moment someone says this isn't right....

See ya.....:popcorn:
I don’t see Cooper in Dez’s boat at all. Funny thing is you work for an employer keep your dam mouth shut, one is Boss and one is Employee, there is a difference but maybe not in todays world.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Oh.....it might end this time. Jerry thinks he's made of teflon.....and can take the heat. Are you really surprised by this?

I'm not. Jerry is a POS/*****.... And this just proves it even further.

Where is that commissioner @ when you really need him? Hell he can suspend Zeke 6 games for domestic violence......But I guess it's ok to be a baby factory.

Just as long as you keep up the child support payments.....:popcorn:

If your reading this Jerry Jones....do us all a favor......and just sell the team. Your an embarrassment to Cowboy Nation. Some of us still have some pride.

So what exactly do you think the commissioner could possibly do to Jerry in regards to this PRIVATE MATTER?

rags747

Reaction score
All of you living in glass houses are hilarious. I've been with my wife for 35 years... since I was 16. I've never cheated on her. I'd like to think I never will. But, I try to imagine being a 30 year old tiger woods. Im at a party and 30 year old Halle Berry comes over and makes it very clear we could head back to her hotel room and..... "have a few drinks." I politely tell her no. Next night, different party, and Christie Brinkley doors the same thing. I politely say no. Next night.........you get the point? At what point do you give in? Then after the first time, it gets easier. Then one night, you let it rip with some smoking hot waitress and you find out months later she's pregnant. So yea, you fat arses sitting behind your keyboard that would never ever get a chance at that kind of action go ahead and pass judgment. I personally don't care how many woman he has slept with and I don't care if he has kids from different woman. I worry admit my life and my family. Jerry can worry about his life and his family.
Exactly, nail on head! People who have big bucks have options, they can afford divorce and still live large. People with no money do not have options, divorce is out of the question as no one wants to give up that big house for a studio apartment. Money does make a huge difference. Think you should have jumped on Halle Berry!

ESisback

Reaction score
Some hate Jerry so much they’re desperate for something (anything) that could be twisted into a negative that impacts ownership.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
People are only as faithful as their options.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Hell no. He makes the league money. Its gonna take a lot more than this. Unless he steps down due to "family pressures." In which case he will simply operate in the shadows and his brain child Stevo will continue the sabotage.

Having an extra marital affair isn't against law, let alone league rules

Unless it involved someone who was under-age at the time this is a good tabloid story, but that's about it

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Boom! Good find and good perspective brought to the discussion regarding the under 18 issue. It's almost as if a married man philandering is not scumbag material or something. This nation and principles, I tells ya. But oh, praise his name on Sundays. Lol.
If he gets us a super bowl, damn right ill praise him. NONE of the people involved in the nfl will ever step foot for in my house, I don't give a damn about their social life. Going back to Jimmy's days, I always said do all the hookers and cocaine you want during the week, as long as you score tds on Sunday, im good.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Having an extra marital affair isn't against law, let alone league rules

Unless it involved someone who was under-age at the time this is a good tabloid story, but that's about it
Stop talking reality to clueless people.

Status
Not open for further replies.