Twitter: 25 yr old woman suing Jerry Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motorola

Reaction score
So what exactly do you think the commissioner could possibly do to Jerry in regards to this PRIVATE MATTER?
Yeah - it's not like Colt owner Jim Irsay's situation 8 years ago ... girlfriend ODed on drugs, then two weeks later he is arrested after driving irractically and having prescription drugs not allocated for him.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
That's exactly right. Once both Mr. and Mrs. Jones are no longer on this earth, we're talking 1/4 of the most valuable sports franchise in the world. And the three older siblings would get 1/4 of the team instead of 1/3.
Your nuts. Rich people have WILLS. He can leave what he wants to who he wants. He could leave the Cowboys to his mistress if he wants to.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
All of you living in glass houses are hilarious. I've been with my wife for 35 years... since I was 16. I've never cheated on her. I'd like to think I never will. But, I try to imagine being a 30 year old tiger woods. Im at a party and 30 year old Halle Berry comes over and makes it very clear we could head back to her hotel room and..... "have a few drinks." I politely tell her no. Next night, different party, and Christie Brinkley doors the same thing. I politely say no. Next night.........you get the point? At what point do you give in? Then after the first time, it gets easier. Then one night, you let it rip with some smoking hot waitress and you find out months later she's pregnant. So yea, you fat arses sitting behind your keyboard that would never ever get a chance at that kind of action go ahead and pass judgment. I personally don't care how many woman he has slept with and I don't care if he has kids from different woman. I worry admit my life and my family. Jerry can worry about his life and his family.
This reminded me of this stand up by Bill Burr:

CWR

Reaction score
You can actually sue for back support
A father is legally liable for support of his child
But I suspect the main thing is having a court rule she is his child which has huge implications upon Jerry’s death

Does it though? Nothing requires Jerry to leave her an inheritance. I suppose she could always challenge the will though. If that is the case she'd probably have been better off remaining quiet because now he can make sure it hold up very well against such a challenge. I'm just speculating, I don't have a clue.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
ef2eefb70484262b3e97bc55c9a04c5d.jpg

CWR

Reaction score
Having an extra marital affair isn't against law, let alone league rules

Unless it involved someone who was under-age at the time this is a good tabloid story, but that's about it

Remember article 21, when they buried that conduct detrimental crap into Zekes behind? They might could have a similar clause for ownership, but I highly doubt it. Even if they do I still don't think the league pushes out a money maker like JJ. He's a nuisance to the league occasionally, but they just put him in his place and cash them checks.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
This reminded me of this stand up by Bill Burr:

This video should be required watching by any person posting in this thread. Like Bill said...hes been in the zone for 4 decades, cmon, banging the maid was easy.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
If he gets us a super bowl, damn right ill praise him. NONE of the people involved in the nfl will ever step foot for in my house, I don't give a damn about their social life. Going back to Jimmy's days, I always said do all the hookers and cocaine you want during the week, as long as you score tds on Sunday, im good.

Not sure if you were paying attention to the discussion back then but my issue was with the selective outrage as if Jerry had no part in the situation's genesis at all. Means nothing to the team. Business/personal.

ICP

Reaction score
Lol, so the 'Big News' concerning Management is all about more of Jerry's off-field activity. Big whoop

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Nothing will happen to Jerry but it will bring the Jones family some more embarrassment so I'll take it. This woman is the living reminder of Jerry's failures with the Cowboys since the last Super Bowl.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I'm Jerry's long lost kid also. Put me in the will. Make me the team GM over Stephen..
200w.gif

You can't make this stuff up if you tried. Then again?
200w.gif

Ghost12

Reaction score
Your nuts. Rich people have WILLS. He can leave what he wants to who he wants. He could leave the Cowboys to his mistress if he wants to.
If he doesn't have a pre-nup, his wife would be entitled to a fair amount of his/their money. He cannot completely bypass her with a will.

As for this woman suing Jones, I am curious as to what, precisely, she is suing for. He absolutely would be on the hook for (back) child support if he had not paid any. But I am not entirely sure asking someone to keep an illegitimate child secret is actionable.

plymkr

Reaction score
If he gets us a super bowl, damn right ill praise him. NONE of the people involved in the nfl will ever step foot for in my house, I don't give a damn about their social life. Going back to Jimmy's days, I always said do all the hookers and cocaine you want during the week, as long as you score tds on Sunday, im good.
That's the problem tho. They are doing all the hookers and cocaine and voyeurism and out of wedlock children all they want but they're not producing on the field. So something in the organization has to change. Jerry needs to step up and be the role model not an ongoing off the field distraction. The last 25 years Jerry has polarized himself as an ongoing off the field distraction for this team. Before this offseason it was embarrassing and annoying. Now his off the field distractions are getting worse and involve a lot of "hush money". If we were winning super bowls, or even playoff games, or can beat beat a playoff team then Jerry's antics wouldn't matter. But we can't and the only common denominator is Jerry and Jerry's distractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.