Twitter: 25 yr old woman suing Jerry Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
How much is the ******* child of a billionaire owed?

If she is indeed Jerry's biological daughter, how much is that worth?

I would imagine hundreds of millions of dollars, if not more.

Jerry should have talked to the girl when she turned 18 (legal age to sign a contract) and offered her $20 million to keep her mouth shut, would have saved him money in the long run and the public embarrassment he is getting right now.

DandyDon52

Reaction score

Jerry should have talked to the girl when she turned 18 (legal age to sign a contract) and offered her $20 million to keep her mouth shut, would have saved him money in the long run and the public embarrassment he is getting right now.
Or maybe he should have accepted her into the family and acted like a father to her.

plymkr

Reaction score

Pretty good idea

DonaldM

Reaction score
I feel bad for Jerry. He was 50+, now close to 80. He can't take much more. He avoids microphones, cheerleaders locker room, and the penthouse at the Star. Something ain't right.

nobody

Reaction score
and why would she want to name who her father is? hmmmmmmmmmmm? What could possibly be the reason? lol

It's very probable that it is about money. That's not the only reason it could be however. She's a Congressional aid, isn't she? That shows an interest in politics. If she runs for office, this sort of thing will come to light. She could be preparing for that. She might just be seeking proof of who she is and where she came from and wants to know for sure. Without more information we just don't know for sure.

I find it interesting that you automatically assume the worst motivation.

Here is the thing. After they are an adult, no person should ever be legally bound by some agreement that was reached when they were 1-2 years old. Period. If she wants to be able to talk about it, she should. She should accept the consequences for it as well (no more payments).

Do you disagree that she should be free to not be bound by some deal she didn't even make?

FanofJerry

Reaction score
It's very probable that it is about money. That's not the only reason it could be however. She's a Congressional aid, isn't she? That shows an interest in politics. If she runs for office, this sort of thing will come to light. She could be preparing for that. She might just be seeking proof of who she is and where she came from and wants to know for sure. Without more information we just don't know for sure.

Here is the thing. After they are an adult, no person should ever be legally bound by some agreement that was reached when they were 1-2 years old. Period. If she wants to be able to talk about it, she should. She should accept the consequences for it as well (no more payments).

Do you disagree that she should be free to not be bound by some deal she didn't even make?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I feel bad for Jerry. He was 50+, now close to 80. He can't take much more. He avoids microphones, cheerleaders locker room, and the penthouse at the Star. Something ain't right.
And after all of these years along comes … fanofJerry.. lmao

FanofJerry

Reaction score

I have a controversial opinion on the womans situation. You didnt ask me...but I am trying to be reasonable in all this instead of "screw Jerry" or "screw this girl, shes lived well".

IMO, punishing a male for having sex and not pulling out while the woman decides to have a baby if she becomes pregnant, that IN SOME CASES, neither the Mother or the Father are prepared to take care of is unfair. The woman is in a position to choose what SHE wants to do about the pregnancy...its not a mutual decision. Sex is a fundamental part of being a human...punishing a male for not pulling out is unfair. He should to be safe...but I dont think a woman should be able to put a man through the heartache of a child over a mutual sexual decision. MY OPINION.

That being said...the womans Mom indulged in sex with Jerry. Regardless of if he thought he was fixed or if it was a lie...the woman decided to have the child knowing that Jerry would prefer to not have the child as a married man with his own wife and children. We can argue if this woman thought she was having a child with her husband who she was in the middle of a divorce with(why would a woman do that? Shes anti-abortion, I get it. Sounds reasonable :/). Regardless if you think Jerry should be punished for being married and having temptations and falling for them...or if you dont like him because hes rich or whatever...Im extremely anti-TRAP ANOTHER HUMAN with a baby when there are alternatives to correct human mistakes that were made.

Going further...and without knowing the true relationships of theses people and how close or not close they are with the Jones...why would a human being want to force their father to acknowledge them publicly? Jerry doesnt look good in this...but he wasnt a dead beat either. As long as neither party is being unreasonably greedy...I think the Judge should rule in favor of Jerry. I dont think its fair the Mom was able to birth a child over mutual sex, accept money while she is alive and then the kid take Jerry to the cleaners. AGAIN...this is as long as Jerry isnt trying to cut this kid off with only a few million dollars. But I absolutely am not letting the Mom's decision to have a child equate to dividing the estate equally amongst Charlotte, Stephen, Jerry Jr and Alex. MY OPINION. But the girl should not be completely low balled either.

The girls situation is unfortunate if the rumors are true that Jerry has avoided her. If she truly has had no father figure what so ever...no contact with Jerry. But living a materialistic life thus far and into the future isnt a cruel life. How many kids are raised by a Mom while the dad travels and makes a lot of money? A lot of Sports figures families do it. Sounds like this Mom didnt have to work and was always there for her kid AND had money to help the kid with whatever....thats a lot better situation than a lot of kids have. Example and dont quote me on it...when this story broke the other day and the mid day show on the Ticket was discussing it...the host Dan and (I believe)Jake were saying they both grew up without Dads and would switch places with this girl any day. That puts it in perspective for you, imo.

So...if she wants to go public and accept being cut off...its her decision. If Jerry and the Jones are low balling her or cutting her off...she has to go public to sue him and I understand. If this girl is being greedy and going for the whole ranch...I dont agree with that either. A judge should award her a reasonable amount but not punish Jerry or Gene's kids for the Moms decision to have a child. MY OPINION

Reid1boys

Reaction score

shes already free to talk about it... like you said, she could lose her future money, which is what she is fighting for. She obviously already has let the cat out of the bag.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Jerry conducts his personal life like he does his football decisions. Not too wisely. :thumbdown:

plymkr

Reaction score
shes already free to talk about it... like you said, she could lose her future money, which is what she is fighting for. She obviously already has let the cat out of the bag.
Right. She is suing because she wants to publicly acknowledge that Jerry is her dad. Well that's public knowledge now. So why the lawsuit? Does she want to still get payments and be able to say he's her father? Personally I hope that now the cat is out of the bag then the lawsuit is dropped and everyone moves on with their lives. It's been an entertaining discussion this week but I just assume not let it linger all offseason. I subscribe to the belief that if an offseason has a lot of drama it carries over into the season. So I'm hoping we can get this done and over with one way or another ASAP.

nobody

Reaction score
I have a controversial opinion on the womans situation. You didnt ask me...but I am trying to be reasonable in all this instead of "screw Jerry" or "screw this girl, shes lived well".

IMO, punishing a male for having sex and not pulling out while the woman decides to have a baby if she becomes pregnant, that IN SOME CASES, neither the Mother or the Father are prepared to take care of is unfair. The woman is in a position to choose what SHE wants to do about the pregnancy...its not a mutual decision. Sex is a fundamental part of being a human...punishing a male for not pulling out is unfair. He should to be safe...but I dont think a woman should be able to put a man through the heartache of a child over a mutual sexual decision. MY OPINION.

That being said...the womans Mom indulged in sex with Jerry. Regardless of if he thought he was fixed or if it was a lie...the woman decided to have the child knowing that Jerry would prefer to not have the child as a married man with his own wife and children. We can argue if this woman thought she was having a child with her husband who she was in the middle of a divorce with(why would a woman do that? Shes anti-abortion, I get it. Sounds reasonable :/). Regardless if you think Jerry should be punished for being married and having temptations and falling for them...or if you dont like him because hes rich or whatever...Im extremely anti-TRAP ANOTHER HUMAN with a baby when there are alternatives to correct human mistakes that were made.

Going further...and without knowing the true relationships of theses people and how close or not close they are with the Jones...why would a human being want to force their father to acknowledge them publicly? Jerry doesnt look good in this...but he wasnt a dead beat either. As long as neither party is being unreasonably greedy...I think the Judge should rule in favor of Jerry. I dont think its fair the Mom was able to birth a child over mutual sex, accept money while she is alive and then the kid take Jerry to the cleaners. AGAIN...this is as long as Jerry isnt trying to cut this kid off with only a few million dollars. But I absolutely am not letting the Mom's decision to have a child equate to dividing the estate equally amongst Charlotte, Stephen, Jerry Jr and Alex. MY OPINION. But the girl should not be completely low balled either.

The girls situation is unfortunate if the rumors are true that Jerry has avoided her. If she truly has had no father figure what so ever...no contact with Jerry. But living a materialistic life thus far and into the future isnt a cruel life. How many kids are raised by a Mom while the dad travels and makes a lot of money? A lot of Sports figures families do it. Sounds like this Mom didnt have to work and was always there for her kid AND had money to help the kid with whatever....thats a lot better situation than a lot of kids have. Example and dont quote me on it...when this story broke the other day and the mid day show on the Ticket was discussing it...the host Dan and (I believe)Jake were saying they both grew up without Dads and would switch places with this girl any day. That puts it in perspective for you, imo.

So...if she wants to go public and accept being cut off...its her decision. If Jerry and the Jones are low balling her or cutting her off...she has to go public to sue him and I understand. If this girl is being greedy and going for the whole ranch...I dont agree with that either. A judge should award her a reasonable amount but not punish Jerry or Gene's kids for the Moms decision to have a child. MY OPINION

Honestly, I think your opinion is full of a lot of assumptions and in a way very misogynistic. You're assuming she trapped him with a pregnancy. You're assuming he is a victim. He knowingly had unprotected sex with her. He's 50% culpable in the creation of a child if that's the case. Don't want children? Don't have unprotected sex. It's a simple formula. I'm not even talking about the affair or anything. I was simply talking about the girl's right to be able to talk about it and that we don't know her motivations.

It might not be for money at all. There are other reasons for her to want to do so. That being said, I'm not saying it isn't about money either. I think defending Jerry however as some innocent in all of this is laughable given the evidence over the years of his behavior (Such as the drunk picks with girls less than half his age). There are things I like and respect about Jerry, and there are things I dislike about him. You seem of the opinion that it was some sort of trap. If he said he couldn't have children and it was a lie, then /he/ is the villain here because he knowingly lied about the chances of pregnancy. Let's not talk about abortion, shall we? That's a no-no subject here.

Whether he provided for her or not, that's not the issue I was discussing. I think he's scum for not finding out for sure if she was his and being a man about it. In essence, he should have to deal with the consequences of his actions. That's my opinion, but again, irrelevant to what I was arguing. My argument was that the girl in question should not be bound legally to not discuss it when it wasn't something she could even agree to since she was one. I'm not saying she's entitled to anything other than the fact she should be able say what she wants about it without a court hitting her with contempt. Please show me evidence that it's all about the daughter taking him to the cleaners. Because so far the things I've seen haven't proved that. We do not know. You really sound more like an employee of Jerry doing damage control if I'm being candid.

This is none of our business but since it's out, I firmly support the alleged daughters right to be able to find out and talk about it. I also support Jerry not paying her a dime. IF Jerry is the father, he should have used protection. He was stupid and now is reaping what he sowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.