Twitter: 25 yr old woman suing Jerry Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Just curious... it appears Jerry has taken well care of this family, and agreed to support her through age 26. Why should he support her for the rest of her life? Im not saying he shouldnt, IM just asking why should he? You ask about REASONABLE future payments.... hasnt he already done that?

Solid question.

I need to know more facts to know what I feel should and shouldnt be done.

She seems to have lived a materialistic life. She seems to be in a good situation with jobs. I dont know what amount Jerry has already given her or has set up for her. As of right now...the internet told me Jerry is worth a lot of money...as in each of his 3 children with Gene inheriting an Empire worth Billions.

She got no emotional support growing up from a father(at least we are told they never have met)...the 3 children from Gene got emotional support and what looks like is going to be Billions each.

Jerry might have this kid set up big time for all we know. If he does and he's not telling her about how much more she would get if she trusted him and his estate...thats his fault for keeping it a secret and expecting the child to HOPE there is more after the 28 year old payment.

But...In My Opinion...based on the emotional and financial support the children from Gene got, based on the current value of Jerry's estate...I would probably go to court if its not around the 100 million mark at least. If Jerry or his kids are upset and want to fight it for way less....thats scummy too.

Basically...if you cant turn 100 million into something on your own and want 500 million...I dont know what to say. If Im Jerry Im writing the 100million dollar check and being done with it. I bet there is more at stake here though.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Read my other response. I ex0plained a possible scenario. This girl can get on a stand and cry about how much her life has been messed up due to that NDA and make Jerry the BILLIONAIRE look like an uncaring monster. You thtink a jury wont award her a few million due tot eh 'Torment," she has had to endure for her entire life? Jerry is not going to want that depiction of him playing all over the media....... ingo, cash settlement for the girl.
The lawsuit details haven’t been released yet tied up until March 31st hearing but so far as I understand it she’s simply looking to be able to call him her legal father.

Not sure what else is attached to that monetarily . Too many are speculating this is all about the money but it might not be at least on its face .

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Just curious... it appears Jerry has taken well care of this family, and agreed to support her through age 26. Why should he support her for the rest of her life? Im not saying he shouldnt, IM just asking why should he? You ask about REASONABLE future payments.... hasnt he already done that?
Jethro even provided her financial assistance to the sum of about $60,000 for her divorce . The mother obviously was content with settlement for her daughter Alexandra as she’s never exposed Jethro.

I’m still not sure she’s looking for financial assistance for the rest of her life. She appears to have done well for herself. She may just want to legally name who her father is. We shall see .

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The lawsuit details haven’t been released yet tied up until March 31st hearing but so far as I understand it she’s simply looking to be able to call him her legal father.

Not sure what else is attached to that monetarily . Too many are speculating this is all about the money but it might not be at least on its face .
I can't imagine what she could claim he owes her monetarily. She's not a minor.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Solid question.

I need to know more facts to know what I feel should and shouldnt be done.

She seems to have lived a materialistic life. She seems to be in a good situation with jobs. I dont know what amount Jerry has already given her or has set up for her. As of right now...the internet told me Jerry is worth a lot of money...as in each of his 3 children with Gene inheriting an Empire worth Billions.

She got no emotional support growing up from a father(at least we are told they never have met)...the 3 children from Gene got emotional support and what looks like is going to be Billions each.

Jerry might have this kid set up big time for all we know. If he does and he's not telling her about how much more she would get if she trusted him and his estate...thats his fault for keeping it a secret and expecting the child to HOPE there is more after the 28 year old payment.

But...In My Opinion...based on the emotional and financial support the children from Gene got, based on the current value of Jerry's estate...I would probably go to court if its not around the 100 million mark at least. If Jerry or his kids are upset and want to fight it for way less....thats scummy too.

Basically...if you cant turn 100 million into something on your own and want 500 million...I dont know what to say. If Im Jerry Im writing the 100million dollar check and being done with it. I bet there is more at stake here though.

and you just answered why she wants to open this up. You stated that based upon how much Jerry is worth.... you are already ready to hand her 100 million. Her attorneys are praying for a jury full of you...lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It’s sad that we always want to assume this always about the money. She may simply want to establish who her legal father is.

We can all understand why Jethro wanted to sweep this under the rug at the time. His family may or may not know anything about it.

But I’d like to see Jethro rise up and accept his responsibility. I’m sure whatever he paid was worth squashing this for 25 years.

And Alexandra certainly appears to be a daughter he could be proud of.

Last edited:

Reid1boys

Reaction score

its absolutely about the money and even states it. She states she doesnt want to lose the FURURE payments from the trust if this info comes out, violating the terms of the NDA. That much has been released.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Jethro even provided her financial assistance to the sum of about $60,000 for her divorce . The mother obviously was content with settlement for her daughter Alexandra as she’s never exposed Jethro.

I’m still not sure she’s looking for financial assistance for the rest of her life. She appears to have done well for herself. She may just want to legally name who her father is. We shall see .

and why would she want to name who her father is? hmmmmmmmmmmm? What could possibly be the reason? lol

Reid1boys

Reaction score

nope, but she could sue him for the emotional stress she has had to live through because of his actions/inactions. The NDA has created "Stress," that a mere mortal should never have had to suffer through. She cant sleep at night, she has nightmares, she lives with the daily reminders of who her siblings are due to their high profile lives, and she has been forced to live like a pauper compared to her siblings. The daily stress is unbearable... but 50 or 60 million will surely help alleviate all that stres for sure.................................. thats sarcasm if you are wondering.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
and why would she want to name who her father is? hmmmmmmmmmmm? What could possibly be the reason? lol
It’s sad that we always want to assume such. You’d think Jethro would rise up to the occasion.

Alexandra certainly appears to be a daughter to be proud of. It’s not her fault of how she came into this world. She’s appears to have made the most of her opportunities and education.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
It’s sad that we always want to assume this always about the money. She may simply want to establish who her legal father is.

We can all understand why Jethro wanted to sweep this under the rug at the time. His family may or may not know anything about it.

But I’d like to see Jethro rise up and accept his responsibility. I’m sure whatever he paid was worth squashing this for 25 years.

cmon... this is all about money. You think if she went to him and said I want to know if you are my father. I want a paternity test taken. He says no. She says look, one way or another I will get one done. Take the test and we can quietly find out and go about our lives... OR, I will file a lawsuit against you and then this will get in the public eye. You think he would have chosen the 2nd choice? Doubtful. This is ALL about money.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
cmon... this is all about money. You think if she went to him and said I want to know if you are my father. I want a paternity test taken. He says no. She says look, one way or another I will get one done. Take the test and we can quietly find out and go about our lives... OR, I will file a lawsuit against you and then this will get in the public eye. You think he would have chosen the 2nd choice? Doubtful. This is ALL about money.
It’s all speculation at this point. My focus and comments is on what we know.

And if he did say no then my sentiments would be on Alexandra’s behalf. I have a feeling he will acknowledge he’s the father . And do the right thing.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
nope, but she could sue him for the emotional stress she has had to live through because of his actions/inactions. The NDA has created "Stress," that a mere mortal should never have had to suffer through. She cant sleep at night, she has nightmares, she lives with the daily reminders of who her siblings are due to their high profile lives, and she has been forced to live like a pauper compared to her siblings. The daily stress is unbearable... but 50 or 60 million will surely help alleviate all that stres for sure.................................. thats sarcasm if you are wondering.

I originally had 50 million as my answer...but when youre talking about Billions...100 million is a drop in the hat.

Man...I need to know how greedy each side has been before I start saying how much this kid deserves. Is Jerry trying to low ball with a few million? Is the kid asking for equal to the Gene kids?

I would need to know how long Gene's kids have known for and what has been promised to Gene's kids and for how long before I start suggesting the kid deserves equal. After about 100 million this all become kind of stupid. Sure...you can ask why Gene's kids deserve billion but this kid doesnt...because I dont know how long they have known or what Daddy has promised them over the years.

I need to know who this kid has left as far as family if her mother passes. Do the Jones' acknowledge her? Are they willing to integrate her if her mother passes?

I dont know...maybe this kid deserves more sense she was put through a worse situation than the Gene 3. I still kind of stick by take the 100 million and run if Im the kid. You can travel the world for 10 to 15 years...figure out who you are and what you want and then come back to the states with a plan and goal...start your own business and still have millions left.

I assume 100 million has been offered but this kid wants more. Not judging her for it. I just assume Jerry would have written that check if he wanted it private. Maybe he doesnt care at his age and wants to fight it.

Money Money Money

Reid1boys

Reaction score
It’s all speculation at this point. My focus and comments is on what we know.

And if he did say no then my sentiments would be on Alexandra’s behalf. I have a feeling he will acknowledge he’s the father . And do the right thing.
if he offered her 10 million youd bash him and say she should get 30% of everything he has... cmon, be real:)

If he gave her 30%, youd say he should be punished for those past actions and she should be given a 50% stake in the team....lol
It matters not what he does for you...
Happy Friday.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
if he offered her 10 million youd bash him and say she should get 30% of everything he has... cmon, be real:)

If he gave her 30%, youd say he should be punished for those past actions and she should be given a 50% stake in the team....lol
It matters not what he does for you...
Happy Friday.
This isn’t something I care to speculate on at this time. We simply don’t know her intentions beyond what the lawsuit has stated.

If he’s the father then I’d simply like him to admit as such. He doesn’t necessarily have to include her in his will. It’s not like he hasn’t provided for her.

The only pushback he might get is if he denies he’s the father which I don’t expect him to do. I’d like to think he’ll do the right thing. He obviously did the right thing by the mother as she’s kept quiet for 25 years .

FanofJerry

Reaction score
So let me be clearer about my opinions of what the kid deserves.

Does this sound unreasonable:

Stephen and Charlotte seem to be really really involved with the Cowboys...Im sure Jerry Jr is to but he stays out of the spot light it seems. You can say that this kid could have been involved with the Cowboys too if she was given the opportunity...but I would try and keep the Cowboys Empire between those 3 kids since it seems like they have put a lot of time and effort into helping their father build and brand and empire there. If its not a measly amount of money compared to the Cowboys Empire...I would include the kid in on the non-Cowboy empire Jerry has(Real Estate stuff).

I get thats not how courts look at it...and that side of the business might not be worth enough to her and her lawyers.

Im just trying to be reasonable about it lol. Im not trying to cut the kid out of the beefy part of the estate...I just think the Gene 3 have put a lot of work into it and if this can be settled without her getting an unreasonable chunk of the Cowboys it should be.

I want this kid to be taken care of though and not be completely low balled. Both parties have to be reasonable

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I'm really assuming it isn't about money
I doubt that's her plan, but if it were I think that would get thrown out as frivolous before ever getting to a courtroom. Jerry had no legal obligation to tell anyone she was his daughter, he did not actively do anything to harm her, biological parents have always been able to decide the child was better off being raised by one of the parents with the other out of the picture, Jerry provided financially for her, and at least by available news reports the girl has done well, graduating from SMU and maintaining a career in politics and government

Status
Not open for further replies.