Twitter: 25 yr old woman suing Jerry Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The reason I hate Jerry is I question his commitment to winning. He's committed to being a celebrity and a national icon. If Jerry was committed to winning he would have put his ego aside and brought in a GM that can build a playoff winning team. If Jerry was committed to winning he would not undermine his coaches. Until Jerry does what's best for the team on the field then I will not like him. I could care less what Jerry does off the field. 25 years of playoff futility is enough of a sample size to show Jerry's way of doing things isn't working and if he was committed to winning he would change. That's why I hate him.
As if not having your approval is such a terrible thing. Get over yourself.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
This 25-year-old charlatan will get her day in court to prove her claims. Until then I wish her well.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Money money money money…. MONEY. Mom got money and now she wants some hush money too.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Sheesh. 44 pages in replies for the bastid Super Bowl party child. I guess even football fans are a bunch of tabloid gossipers.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Honestly, I think your opinion is full of a lot of assumptions and in a way very misogynistic. You're assuming she trapped him with a pregnancy. You're assuming he is a victim. He knowingly had unprotected sex with her. He's 50% culpable in the creation of a child if that's the case. Don't want children? Don't have unprotected sex. It's a simple formula. I'm not even talking about the affair or anything. I was simply talking about the girl's right to be able to talk about it and that we don't know her motivations.

It might not be for money at all. There are other reasons for her to want to do so. That being said, I'm not saying it isn't about money either. I think defending Jerry however as some innocent in all of this is laughable given the evidence over the years of his behavior (Such as the drunk picks with girls less than half his age). There are things I like and respect about Jerry, and there are things I dislike about him. You seem of the opinion that it was some sort of trap. If he said he couldn't have children and it was a lie, then /he/ is the villain here because he knowingly lied about the chances of pregnancy. Let's not talk about abortion, shall we? That's a no-no subject here.

Whether he provided for her or not, that's not the issue I was discussing. I think he's scum for not finding out for sure if she was his and being a man about it. In essence, he should have to deal with the consequences of his actions. That's my opinion, but again, irrelevant to what I was arguing. My argument was that the girl in question should not be bound legally to not discuss it when it wasn't something she could even agree to since she was one. I'm not saying she's entitled to anything other than the fact she should be able say what she wants about it without a court hitting her with contempt. Please show me evidence that it's all about the daughter taking him to the cleaners. Because so far the things I've seen haven't proved that. We do not know. You really sound more like an employee of Jerry doing damage control if I'm being candid.

This is none of our business but since it's out, I firmly support the alleged daughters right to be able to find out and talk about it. I also support Jerry not paying her a dime. IF Jerry is the father, he should have used protection. He was stupid and now is reaping what he sowed.
Her lawyers provided a statement Thursday that reiterated this isn’t about a money grab. She simply wants to be able to state Jethro is her father.

Meaning she doesn’t want to be bound to the agreement her mother made. And appears to be willing to lose her final payments just in order to be able to publicly name him her father.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Her lawyers provided a statement Thursday that reiterated this isn’t about a money grab. She simply wants to be able to state Jethro is her father.

Meaning she doesn’t want to be bound to the agreement her mother made. And appears to be willing to lose her final payments just in order to be able to publicly name him her father.

Yep— that is what her camp is saying. However— she has been living on trust money for 25 years. If all she wanted was to be free from the NDA— why not seek to annul it when she turned 18?

Also— she claims to have sought to settle the matter privately but was blown off. If she can provide solid proof that she was trying to resolve the issue with Jerry privately— and he indeed was unresponsive— that would strengthen her position.

Finally— it won’t matter if money is not her motivation. That will be the perception of her motives by many people. Count the cost before you go to war, and understand what your objectives are.

If all she wants is the right to publicly name JJ as her father— she will pay a very high price in the court of public opinion to do so— especially if there is an undisclosed settlement after 3/31.

Regardless— this is a very bad look for JJ and a tough story for a young woman to deal with— even acknowledging the trust money.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yep— that is what her camp is saying. However— she has been living on trust money for 25 years. If all she wanted was to be free from the NDA— why not seek to annul it when she turned 18?

Also— she claims to have sought to settle the matter privately but was blown off. If she can provide solid proof that she was trying to resolve the issue with Jerry privately— and he indeed was unresponsive— that would strengthen her position.

Finally— it won’t matter if money is not her motivation. That will be the perception of her motives by many people. Count the cost before you go to war, and understand what your objectives are.

If all she wants is the right to publicly name JJ as her father— she will pay a very high price in the court of public opinion to do so— especially if there is an undisclosed settlement after 3/31.

Regardless— this is a very bad look for JJ and a tough story for a young woman to deal with— even acknowledging the trust money.
She obviously has done well for herself professionally . There’s no indication she needs money.

And remember the mother made the agreement . The daughter is suing for the right to end the agreement .

I applaud her efforts . She appears to be going about it the right way since attempts with Jethro failed.

Rayman70

Reaction score
if reports are true, I stand corrected. If its not about the $, and its just about the kid wanting to be acknowledged as his daughter, I can totally repsect that and get behind it. I was wrong for thinking she was after $. Lets see what happens. I still think the reporters that hid this story for the last 25 years that are in the Jones family 'sphere" failed miserably in their journalistic duty in choosing not reporting this when they knew this 25 years ago. Fear of reprisal? That is nepotism at its finest. Their is 0 defending this if your a journalist. Folks, your kidding yourselves if you don't think this junk happens in the world of pol#tics as well. Just THINK 4 yourselves and discern. This is why we have a major trust issue with all ilks of journalists amongst joe and jane citizen and fans. Rich powerful people puppet mastering the narrative. That said, I still luv my team. Its a cryin shame what its come 2. Its The "Stepford Wives" meets "Dallas" the series...meets "North Dallas Forty." The optics of this going back 26 years explains MUCH of why we are where we are post Jimmy Johnson. Jimmy won games in spite of all this junk. The Chickens came home to roost guys and gals. Sell the team Jerry. For the sake of the loyal fans. Nick Eatman said it well 2 days ago on "The Break". Did anyone here see his epic rant? I luved it! I'm a fan since 1973 and everything I just said pains me 2 no end.

BobSacamano

Reaction score

Like who cares?

DonaldM

Reaction score
if reports are true, I stand corrected. If its not about the $, and its just about the kid wanting to be acknowledged as his daughter, I can totally repsect that and get behind it. I was wrong for thinking she was after $. Lets see what happens. I still think the reporters that hid this story for the last 25 years that are in the Jones family 'sphere" failed miserably in their journalistic duty in choosing not reporting this when they knew this 25 years ago. Fear of reprisal? That is nepotism at its finest. Their is 0 defending this if your a journalist. Folks, your kidding yourselves if you don't think this junk happens in the world of pol#tics as well. Just THINK 4 yourselves and discern. This is why we have a major trust issue with all ilks of journalists amongst joe and jane citizen and fans. Rich powerful people puppet mastering the narrative. That said, I still luv my team. Its a cryin shame what its come 2. Its The "Stepford Wives" meets "Dallas" the series...meets "North Dallas Forty." The optics of this going back 26 years explains MUCH of why we are where we are post Jimmy Johnson. Jimmy won games in spite of all this junk. The Chickens came home to roost guys and gals. Sell the team Jerry. For the sake of the loyal fans. Nick Eatman said it well 2 days ago on "The Break". Did anyone here see his epic rant? I luved it! I'm a fan since 1973 and everything I just said pains me 2 no end.
So if you claim (believe I read where you heard this mentioned on radio) that this is old news then I guess Mrs. Jones and the entire family have known about this. In that case it is no shock to the family and shouldn't be that big of a deal. Just acknowledge her being his kid, keep paying her whatever and move on. This sucks if true, I was hoping the public would take over the team or a sale.... damnit.

Rayman70

Reaction score
So if you claim (believe I read where you heard this mentioned on radio) that this is old news then I guess Mrs. Jones and the entire family have known about this. In that case it is no shock to the family and shouldn't be that big of a deal. Just acknowledge her being his kid, keep paying her whatever and move on. This sucks if true, I was hoping the public would take over the team or a sale.... damnit.
what if the Mrs' didnt know til know? Ever think f that? Its possible. Jerry has the media in his pocket big.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I guess it shows and confirms the debacle that Jerry is and this kinda sheds more sunlight on the man himself and the power he wields in Dallas to control whom he wants. Its scary that he is trying 2 squash this young woman like a bug that is his actual daughter. Its very seedy.

DonaldM

Reaction score
what if the Mrs' didnt know til know? Ever think f that? Its possible. Jerry has the media in his pocket big.
Certainly possible, but you would think if the radio guys and no telling how many others knew that it would leak. He already tried to pay for silence and we see how that worked out. Ever thought of that?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Certainly possible, but you would think if the radio guys and no telling how many others knew that it would leak. He already tried to pay for silence and we see how that worked out. Ever thought of that?
it worked out for 25 years. lol

NumOneQB

Reaction score

Sounds like the Jones’ already knew about Jerruh’s love child. The story broke with the general media with the young woman’s paternity somehow being intertwined in Charlotte & Glasses Cleaner’s divorce. Not sure how she is involved or in what way her being a sibling has any bearing on the divorce of her supposed half-sister? This just all screams Lifetime movie. You literally could not write a story like this any more ridiculous.

Rayman70

Reaction score
never underestimate the power of the $ and a billionaire oil tycoon thats been entrenched in Dallas for 30 years plus.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Sounds like the Jones’ already knew about Jerruh’s love child. The story broke with the general media with the young woman’s paternity somehow being intertwined in Charlotte & Glasses Cleaner’s divorce. Not sure how she is involved or in what way her being a sibling has any bearing on the divorce of her supposed half-sister? This just all screams Lifetime movie. You literally could not write a story like this any more ridiculous.
agree. Its like The Stepford Wives meets Dallas and Jerry is Pappy Ewing and Stevie is J.R.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Hush money ----smush money
Alexandra wants her seat at the table of the empire - just like her (older) half-siblings...
Stephen, Charlotte, and Jerry Jr.

No matter how “noble” some of this seems, in the end it’s all about money. And why wouldn’t it be? Her Daddy is a billionaire. She deserves a seat at the table. You don’t get to pick your parents…

Status
Not open for further replies.