Twitter: 25 yr old woman suing Jerry Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Based on what has been reported....

Right now Jerry does not owe her any money (beyond continuing to fund the trust if he still has to make those payments). The trust has been paying her predetermined amounts all her life, with 2 payments remaining: one at age 26 and one at age 28 (she is currently 25). While I am sure there were lawyers involved in establishing this trust, it is (reportedly) something that Jerry and the mother worked out on their own. It was not court ordered.

As such, she has no basis by which to sue Jerry. He doesn't owe her anything, nor is she entitled to anything beyond the agreement that was made 25 years ago. (If the trust had been a meager amount of money, she would be entitled to a degree of child support, but that does not appear to have been the case). For those trying to turn her into some sort of sob story.... she may not exactly have had the most ideal situation growing up, but she got dealt a hand which is a helluva lot better than most others born out of wedlock.

So how can she get more money out of Jones? Well, public pressure and threatening bad PR are always good strategies. As Jerry demonstrated 25 years ago, rich men pay money to avoid such things.... and he is a lot richer today than he was when he made the original deal. But first, she needs to weasel her way out of the NDA, which is the goal of this lawsuit.

Unintelligent people view the above as some sort of defense of Jerry, when all I am doing is explaining the law and extrapolating her motives.

I think this about sums it up. Nice job.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Nothing, if Jerry were my dad, I can promise Id be trying to get a piece of that cake also.
Then what’s your beef with her?

Or are you just arguing on his behalf but you think he’s a model citizen.

Good grief Reid. You have daughters don’t you. This is the position you’d be proud to go public on for all to see.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Where the hell is your moral code?
My moral code??? Hows this for a moral code. Got married at 18. Still married 34 years later. 4 kids, oldest has a masters, 3rd is graduating from UCLA this spring... 4th is going to graduate in 3 years from a local CSU. 2nd manages a local business. Put myself through college and wife have made a nice life for us and our family. Never fooled around on my wife. I worked and earned everything I have and overcame drunk parents, physical abuse in the house as well as overcoming a complete dysfunctional joke of an upbringing. 4 years in military and graduated college with honrs.

Thats my moral code. i dont try to tell others how to live..... unlike some.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
My moral code??? Hows this for a moral code. Got married at 18. Still married 34 years later. 4 kids, oldest has a masters, 3rd is graduating from UCLA this spring... 4th is going to graduate in 3 years from a local CSU. 2nd manages a local business. Put myself through college and wife have made a nice life for us and our family. Never fooled around on my wife. I worked and earned everything I have and overcame drunk parents, physical abuse in the house as well as overcoming a complete dysfunctional joke of an upbringing. 4 years in military and graduated college with honrs.

Thats my moral code. i dont try to tell others how to live..... unlike some.
But you’re more supportive of Jethro in this situation than his illegitimate daughter ?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Then what’s your beef with her?

Or are you just arguing on his behalf but you think he’s a model citizen.

Good grief Reid. You have daughters don’t you. This is the position you’d be proud to go public on for all to see.
I dont let feelings get in the way of whats legal... thats the difference between us. You think others should do as you FEEL they should. i say no such thing. And yea, my daughters know exactly where I stand and I am perfectly ok with that. Trust me.. im good with my kids, thank you very much.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I dont let feelings get in the way of whats legal... thats the difference between us. You think others should do as you FEEL they should. i say no such thing. And yea, my daughters know exactly where I stand and I am perfectly ok with that. Trust me.. im good with my kids, thank you very much.
What legal course did this girl have at birth?

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Based on what has been reported....

Right now Jerry does not owe her any money (beyond continuing to fund the trust if he still has to make those payments). The trust has been paying her predetermined amounts all her life, with 2 payments remaining: one at age 26 and one at age 28 (she is currently 25). While I am sure there were lawyers involved in establishing this trust, it is (reportedly) something that Jerry and the mother worked out on their own. It was not court ordered.

As such, she has no basis by which to sue Jerry. He doesn't owe her anything, nor is she entitled to anything beyond the agreement that was made 25 years ago. (If the trust had been a meager amount of money, she would be entitled to a degree of child support, but that does not appear to have been the case). For those trying to turn her into some sort of sob story.... she may not exactly have had the most ideal situation growing up, but she got dealt a hand which is a helluva lot better than most others born out of wedlock.

So how can she get more money out of Jones? Well, public pressure and threatening bad PR are always good strategies. As Jerry demonstrated 25 years ago, rich men pay money to avoid such things.... and he is a lot richer today than he was when he made the original deal. But first, she needs to weasel her way out of the NDA, which is the goal of this lawsuit.

Unintelligent people view the above as some sort of defense of Jerry, when all I am doing is explaining the law and extrapolating her motives.

Because of the mothers decision to have an un-mutual birth...the kid grew up fatherless...and now the father and daughter have to fight each other in court because the mom was greedy?

Again...birth should be a mutual decision. Fight me.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Im not supportive of either. I dont know either one of them... its up to them to work out their stuff.
But you’re taking a legal stand for Jethro . Why? Just to kill time and take me on or do you really believe in what he’s doing?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
But you’re taking a legal stand for Jethro . Why? Just to kill time and take me on or do you really believe in what he’s doing?
what exactly is he doing? Have you had meetings with him? Do you know what the trsut amount is? How much she has gotten each year? Each month?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
what exactly is he doing? Have you had meetings with him? Do you know what the trsut amount is? How much she has gotten each year? Each month?
Why are you defending Jethro’s position here?

You’re a defender and supporter of him on many football related issues but why here?

FanofJerry

Reaction score

You’re a defender and supporter of him on many football related issues but why here?

Reid...dont answer this guy until he answers my question lol.

He wont answer what the mother is in all of this?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The mother isn’t innocent in all of this.

Not sure what her choices were. Maybe she was the gold digger.

And apparently had a relationship with Jethro for many years. And who knows what else her involvement was with Jones family.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
The mother isn’t innocent in all of this.

Not sure what her choices were. Maybe she was the gold digger.

And apparently had a relationship with Jethro for many years. And who knows what else her involvement was with Jones family.

Gawd ******...you actually answered and answered reasonably

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Look at everything that is happening over what was supposed to be a mutual sexual experience.

Jerry financially having to take care of an un-mutual child, Jerry having to stress about it going public and hurting his businesses, Jerry now having to fight his daughter in court, Jerry now having stress further about the ramifications of this becoming public, a child being raised without a father figure, a child having to take her father to court and each become bitter at each other...

All over a non-mutual birthing.

I guess you can lie about your motives behind sex...you can claim religious believes as to why you went through with it...and the court still stick the males with a situation they were powerless in avoiding. And everyone but the mom is the problem. Seems odd to me.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Like Couch Coach accurately stated earlier , actions speak louder than words.

And Jethro took extensive action to financially take care of Cindy and Alex Davis. And Alex made the most of her opportunities as she’s flourished in her academics and career.

This doesn’t mean the daughter doesn’t have a right at some point to establish who her father is. Alex didn’t make the settlement deal while she has benefitted from it.

And Jethro has probably benefitted from this not coming out publicly 25 years ago. No telling what effects or impacts could have had on his marriage , siblings and business interest not to mention his image at that point in his life if it had become known of a long standing affair with offspring . Could have cost him everything.

And why I just can’t imagine any animosity towards Alex now. She has every right to pursue her god given rights and suffer whatever the consequences are. Jethro and her mother Cindy will have to live with those decisions they made 25 years. The daughter doesn’t have to.

Last edited:

plymkr

Reaction score
we have no clue what has already happened behind the scenes. My guess is her attorneys already approached jerry, and he said piss off. And without a doubt there will be a future lawsuit. Id bet my life on that... unless Jerry caves and pays more money out to avoid going to court.
Maybe Alexandra saw the Zeke contract negotiations happen and knows how easily Jerry can fold.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Like Couch Coach accurately stated earlier , actions speak louder than words.

And Jethro took extensive action to financially take care of Cindy and Alex Davis. And Alex made the most of her opportunities as she’s flourished in her academics and career.

This doesn’t mean the daughter doesn’t have a right at some point to establish who her father is. Alex didn’t make the settlement deal while she has benefitted from it.

And Jethro has probably benefitted from this not coming out publicly 25 years ago. No telling what effects or impacts could have had on his marriage , siblings and business interest not to mention his image at that point in his life if it had become known of a long standing affair with offspring . Could have cost him everything.

And why I just can’t imagine any animosity towards Alex now. She has every right to pursue her god given rights and suffer whatever the results are. Jethro and her mother Cindy will have to live with those decisions they made 25 years. The daughter doesn’t have to.

Thats reasonable.

But I still dont get why she wants to fight the NDA unless its about money. Youre making it seem as though its about proving who her father is. I agree that she deserves the right to know. But I dont think establishing that information should open the door for her to take Jerry to court for more money unless she is being severely low balled.

I guess we dont know what the true intentions are of this girl. I still say Jerry's lawyers could have found out her intentions by agreeing to take the test under NDA scenario that also prevented her from being able to take Jerry to court in the future...but the girl and her lawyers said no...which would prove their intentions.

Status
Not open for further replies.