Twitter: 25 yr old woman suing Jerry Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Im assuming he has a whole village of girlfriends. Guys on the ticket who were claiming they hear a lot of stuff but dont talk about it on the air since its all rumors...they claim they believe there are more kids out there of Jerry's based on what they hear off air.

Now...I think Jerry and Lawyers would be smart to make it seem like Jerry has a bunch of skeletons through media in the closet when he doesnt. As in...the one and only fun baby files...it goes public...Jerry and his lawyer team put out rumors suggesting there are a lot more when there isnt...so when all this comes to a head and the public is expecting a bunch of other laundry to air and nothing else comes out...the public is left with "just one fun baby?...thats no big deal".

But yeah...Im over here wondering if those other Reality show women and girls were his too lol. I think its funny that Cindy moved to Dallas. Especially after the girl wasnt a kid anymore lol(Jerry you lazy a-hole haha). Why would this lady move to Dallas unless Jerry was involved somehow or it was easier for Jerry's people to take care of her privately that way?

Now...if it comes out Jerry has more than 3 fun babies and he has refused being involved in their lives...thats starting to make it look like Jerry is the one making mistakes. But I dont fault rich men for having sex...or having sex with 3 different women a day. I dont fault him thus far for this one incident. Again...if it leads to a bunch others like the Ticket guys were suggesting....maybe I change my position based on the new information.

Guys with money take advantage of their position. We all would. Does that mean you shouldnt be allowed to have sex without having to worry about a woman trapping you? They are allowed to lie about their motives and the court back them up? Doesnt seem reasonable.
More from fanofJerry …lol

FanofJerry

Reaction score
nope, I pay very close attention to stuff like this. It specifically stated in the original article I read she was suing to keep her trust continuing.

Again...I am sorry for being ignorant. Im sure this has been explained in this thread over and over...and Im not putting it together...

But what does she want to do while also keep the trust going?

1) Paternity Test? - Why would that break an NDA agreement if it was kept confidential between the parties? Can they not create a new NDA?

2) She wants to be able to talk about it? But also keep Trust going? - Why does she want to be able to talk about it?

3) She wants the Jones' to recognize her? - This cant be done without it spilling the beans?

Is there another scenario Im missing?

If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it. Im not understanding why she needs to go to court? What is she wanting to done and why...but also wanting the trust to continue?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I dont disagree with this at all... but I also dont believe she has ANY right to any future funds from Jerry. Im talking from a legal standpoint, not a moral one.
Why would she deserve any less than the rest of his children. Legally he’s not obligated to leave anything to her but morally it’s not her fault she’s been shunned.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Why would she deserve any less than the rest of his children. Legally he’s not obligated to leave anything to her but morally it’s not her fault she’s been shunned.

Thats a fair stance. But what is her mother in all of this to you?

If you have to distract, attack or go silent...I understand.

Ghost12

Reaction score
Again...I am sorry for being ignorant. Im sure this has been explained in this thread over and over...and Im not putting it together...

1) Paternity Test? - Why would that break an NDA agreement if it was kept confidential between the parties? Can they not create a new NDA?

2) She wants to be able to talk about it? But also keep Trust going? - Why does she want to be able to talk about it?

3) She wants the Jones' to recognize her? - This cant be done without it spilling the beans?

If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it. Im not understanding why she needs to go to court? What is she wanting to done and why...but also wanting the trust to continue?
Right now she cannot talk about it openly, so it is an empty threat if she says to Jerry "give me money or I go to the press." She is suing for permission to talk about it, which makes the aforementioned threat far less empty. If she wins here, it gives her an amount of leverage.

Even Stevie Wonder can see this is just the first step to a cash grab with the long term solution being a settlement.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Right now she cannot talk about it openly, so it is an empty threat if she says to Jerry "give me money or I go to the press." She is suing for permission to talk about it, which makes the aforementioned threat far less empty. If she wins here, it gives her an amount of leverage.

Even Stevie Wonder can see this is just the first step to a cash grab with the long term solution being a settlement.

Thank you.

Im still a little confused but I wont press you for more of an explanation.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
cmon..... I just said LEGALLY and morally are not the same. Im saying i dont believe he should owe her a penny from a LEGAL standpoint. Parents can and do leave different amounts to different kids all the time. Who he leave money to is 100% his business and his choice.

Reid1boys

Reaction score

She wants to be able to talk about in the public and not lose her trust. Why??? How much money you think she might get from a book deal? She definitely wants more money, and that will be in the form of a future lawsuit, but she wants her current source of cash to keep coming. her lawsuit in and of itself has already spilled the beans, but she wants the court to say JERRY, you bad boy, you need to keep those payments coming!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
cmon..... I just said LEGALLY and morally are not the same. Im saying i dont believe he should owe her a penny from a LEGAL standpoint. Parents can and do leave different amounts to different kids all the time. Who he leave money to is 100% his business and his choice.
I’m not sure why you’d believe he wouldn’t owe this daughter anything ?

What did she do to make herself any less of a child.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Is she taking the NDA to court for the right to take Jerry to court? lol im confused...but whatever. sorry

Essentially... YES!!! but, she wants the right to do this and NOT VIOLATE the terms of her NDA which could cause her free cash flow to go away. She is basically saying she can not be a party to the NDA because she was a minor and couldnt sign an nda. Now as an adult, she wants to talk about what she wants to talk about, but wants her trust money to keep coming.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
She wants to be able to talk about in the public and not lose her trust. Why??? How much money you think she might get from a book deal? She definitely wants more money, and that will be in the form of a future lawsuit, but she wants her current source of cash to keep coming. her lawsuit in and of itself has already spilled the beans, but she wants the court to say JERRY, you bad boy, you need to keep those payments coming!
For the sake of argument , what would be so bad if she did want more?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I’m not sure why you’d believe he wouldn’t owe this daughter anything ?

What did she do to make herself any less of a child.

No parents, legally owes any child anything past the age of 18. Why should jerry be any different? Even though he has in fact supported her her entire life and continues to pay out still, going up through age 28.

I think it was Bill Gates, or some other rich arse person that said he isnt leaving his kids a bunch of money... because he wants them to have a better work ethic. Thats his choice... why should jerry be forced to pay someone indefinitely?? Because it meets YOUR moral code>?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
No parents, legally owes any child anything past the age of 18. Why should jerry be any different? Even though he has in fact supported her her entire life and continues to pay out still, going up through age 28.

I think it was Bill Gates, or some other rich arse person that said he isnt leaving his kids a bunch of money... because he wants them to have a better work ethic. Thats his choice... why should jerry be forced to pay someone indefinitely?? Because it meets YOUR moral code>?
Are you serious. That’s your argument ? Lol

What the hell meets your moral code?

Ghost12

Reaction score
Is she taking the NDA to court for the right to take Jerry to court? lol im confused...but whatever. sorry
Based on what has been reported....

Right now Jerry does not owe her any money (beyond continuing to fund the trust if he still has to make those payments). The trust has been paying her predetermined amounts all her life, with 2 payments remaining: one at age 26 and one at age 28 (she is currently 25). While I am sure there were lawyers involved in establishing this trust, it is (reportedly) something that Jerry and the mother worked out on their own. It was not court ordered.

As such, she has no basis by which to sue Jerry. He doesn't owe her anything, nor is she entitled to anything beyond the agreement that was made 25 years ago. (If the trust had been a meager amount of money, she would be entitled to a degree of child support, but that does not appear to have been the case). For those trying to turn her into some sort of sob story.... she may not exactly have had the most ideal situation growing up, but she got dealt a hand which is a helluva lot better than most others born out of wedlock.

So how can she get more money out of Jones? Well, public pressure and threatening bad PR are always good strategies. As Jerry demonstrated 25 years ago, rich men pay money to avoid such things.... and he is a lot richer today than he was when he made the original deal. But first, she needs to weasel her way out of the NDA, which is the goal of this lawsuit.

Unintelligent people view the above as some sort of defense of Jerry, when all I am doing is explaining the law and extrapolating her motives.

Status
Not open for further replies.