1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

273 rushing yards allowed, 0 sacks, 0 ints, what happened?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by perrykemp, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Cowfan75

Cowfan75 Well-Known Member

3,636 Messages
    4,083 Likes Received
    I saw Richards losing his stuff, and I saw our players sitting on the bench looking through him, looking like they were waiting on an oil change.

Keithfansince5 likes this.
  2. rocyaice

rocyaice Well-Known Member

33,250 Messages
    26,674 Likes Received
    Yeah it was exactly like the Colts game. Granted, Rams are a great team but that type of defeat isn't because the Rams are great. CJ Anderson?

3. SiCk_DiAbLo

SiCk_DiAbLo Well-Known Member

361 Messages
    274 Likes Received
    Got down 23-7, Rams just Ramed it down there throats...

4. Captain-Crash

Captain-Crash Well-Known Member

5,641 Messages
    6,585 Likes Received
    hey at the least we won one game. Don't ever expect to advance further with this coaching, unless we become the best at drafting in the nfl..

5. AlienBoy

AlienBoy Well-Known Member

473 Messages
    546 Likes Received
    I want a Choke Boys T.

75boyz and Keithfansince5 like this.
  6. Wezsh0T

Wezsh0T Well-Known Member

2,840 Messages
    1,604 Likes Received
    The interesting thing is that the only reason I even knew to look for that is because I watched a YouTuber's analysis of the Rams offense. I assumed that if a YouTuber can figure it out, so can our players and coaches. I guess I was wrong.

7. CowboysDrew

CowboysDrew Well-Known Member

1,113 Messages
    1,978 Likes Received
    Rams watched the tape, called a heck of a game. Goff was very solid and never got pressured. Their offense moved fast and crisp and Dallas' defense didn't adjust.

The better team won.

8. Cannibal_Cowboy

Cannibal_Cowboy Well-Known Member

591 Messages
    829 Likes Received
    Richard can leave and take Marinelli, Linehan and Garrett with him.

9. tomsanders921

tomsanders921 Well-Known Member

2,412 Messages
    1,568 Likes Received
    I don't agree with the tired defense. They ran it down our throats from the opening snap. They were simply better and kept us guessing with that damn wr in motion and fake all night.

I've never seen a see defense so inept at stopping the run. They could have ran it up the middle every single play and still not punted

10. Lodeus

Lodeus Well-Known Member

4,321 Messages
    1,770 Likes Received
    Defense got gassed pretty quickly.

11. pansophy

pansophy Well-Known Member

2,421 Messages
    2,460 Likes Received
    They looked very crisp, so agree with that. But don't think all things being equal we give 250+ week after week.

12. Idgit

Idgit Fattening up Moderator

58,216 Messages
    59,404 Likes Received
    Interesting. Maybe yelling at grown men on the sidelines isn’t the effective coaching tactic we thought it was.

13. LandryFan

LandryFan Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000 Zone Supporter

7,072 Messages
    5,731 Likes Received
    In a nutshell...yes.

14. unsportsmanlikeconduct

unsportsmanlikeconduct Well-Known Member

788 Messages
    481 Likes Received
    Cowboys got punched in the mouth and didn't respond. Instead, they laid down in the fetal position.

15. gmoney112

gmoney112 Well-Known Member

11,535 Messages
    15,650 Likes Received
    Agree with you there.

He should have started punching them in the face.

Idgit likes this.
  16. Keithfansince5

Keithfansince5 Well-Known Member

4,848 Messages
    5,069 Likes Received
    Marrinelli needs to leave. His stupid idea that smaller faster 1 tech is the way to go hurts this team when they play top teams. They always get exposed like this. I am sick of the schemes this team plays.

KingRah likes this.
  17. KingRah

KingRah Well-Known Member

1,270 Messages
    785 Likes Received
    This defense was similar to the jets in REvis's prime. Revis was so good at coverage, that it allowed the rest of the defense to help in other areas. If he didn't cover his man, the defense couldn't be elite.
    Byron covrered great for 3 months. it allowed the safety to help elsewhere. he's been absolutely garbage ever since the eagles caught that bomb on him. the defense declined with his play. The pass rush also disappeared not entirely because of that. D law has been a no show for a month 1/2. . he's sacks stopped after announcing his rotator cuff injury. I wouldn't resign Byron for more than 6 million a year. I wouldn't resign d law for more than 13 million. He didn't show up today or against the colts.

18. Idgit

Idgit Fattening up Moderator

58,216 Messages
    59,404 Likes Received
    If he’d do that every game, he’d get my vote for HC.

gmoney112 likes this.
  19. john van brocklin

john van brocklin Captain Comeback

6,261 Messages
    3,669 Likes Received
    Truth to this

SuspectCorner likes this.
  20. 75boyz

75boyz Well-Known Member

1,438 Messages
    1,268 Likes Received
    This.
    Mauled, Man handled, men against boys. It was like one of those Osborne coached Husker squads playing some division II cupcake.

And it wasn't just because Anderson and Gurley ripped off a couple of long ones to skew the average.

Naw, they really did eat up 6 to 7 yards a pop. Dallas E-fense. "D" pulled a major no show.

So lets all celebrate a Clapper extension.
    And then the rewarding of an un deserved hundred million dollar contract.

Followed by infinite off-season discussion on how theyre young and next year's potential and yada yada yada.

I'm still stuck in Groundhog Day along with the rest of you guys, 23 years and counting with no end in sight.

Oh yeah, cant figure out if these comments make me a pollyanna, hater or realist either, hmmmmmm...

408Cowboy and Keithfansince5 like this.