CFZ 29.8 - average points given up when Dak has thrown it 40 times

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I disagree.. Most people MAKE it a bash on Dak when making these observations. When was the last time anybody made a "if Cooper Rush passes 40 times we will lose" thread? Did they make these same observations when Dalton was here? Nope.. in fact some argued that the offense was going to "take off now that we have a real quarterback under center." But maybe I read that wrong.. Maybe by "take off" they meant take a vacation from scoring.. No not every person who makes the 40 passes is a death knell for the Cowboys argument is taking a shot at Dak.. but plenty are doing exactly that. It's the old two apparently opposite things can be equally true deal. You know me.. I hate the sling it every down style of offense, which we almost never ran until Kellen Moore became the play caller. Zeke and TP are two of our best weapons on offense.. Getting them the ball should be the focal point of every game plan. The fact that it almost never really seems to be tells me we're never going to see the team we want to see in Dallas until Moore is gone.
"most people"..

is a complete lie.

No wonder you make up these stupid crusade threads. All based on lies.