Drafted by Cowboys 2nd Round, Pick 58 - Cowboys Draft DT Trysten Hill, UCF

Status
Not open for further replies.

landryscorner

Reaction score
This guy will be suspended early in his career look at his notes on nfl.com facts..no BS.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Count me with those hoping the FO sees something in Hill that it seems most didn't, and that he proves to have been highly underrated. I have some confidence that that might be the case just in the fact that they passed on a number of "safer"... pun intended... options... and didn't even move back when it seems they perhaps could have.

I'd say he's the key to the draft, but then again, if McGovern ends up being a starter on the O-line the next 10 years, or even 5, it could compensate for Hill proving to be something less than projected.

GroundZero1970

Reaction score
i watched his highlight reel and am I the only one who saw flashes of Aaron Donald? I don't think he will be that good but if he is half of what Donald is he would be a good pick

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
Looks to me like we picked a 6th rounder in the 2nd round. Just saying, he would have been available much later. jmo.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
He had better be worth it. People hated the LVE pick too, so lets give it some time to play out.

Willie G loves him...

I like the player but would have went S first then for T Hill later but the kid has ability, hopefully Rod can pull that talent out of him so he can be consistent.

Not worried about the coaching staff shift issues and stuff, the kid has ability and he will mature.

I hate the value but love the player!

Wille nails his traits in this clip from March!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.