Twitter: 2nd round tender on Steele

Qcard

Reaction score
Cowboys refuse to set the Market at Right Tackle

Business Model is changing

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Imo they should have put the 1st round tender on him. Somebody picking at 62 could easily give that up.

Hes worth more than that to us imho
IF we choose not to match the contract
The way this team drafts ol, they can get another guy. Is Steele better than tyron, hell no not even now.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
Lol whoa, looks like they might be getting a 2nd round pick this yr. Think this might be more with Tryon than Steele. Could easily see tyron play 3 more yrs he's only 32.
Then we could use that 2nd round pick to get a RB to back up Elliott and Pollard. :D

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Lol whoa, looks like they might be getting a 2nd round pick this yr. Think this might be more with Tryon than Steele. Could easily see tyron play 3 more yrs he's only 32.
Yea the only problem is it’s a downgrade. Steele is clearly a better player at this point.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
That is very risky I’m surprised.
I think this has been the plan. Not a coincidence S Jones just said he was ahead of schedule in rehab. Now this, to me it looks like they're shopping him without saying their shopping him.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I think this has been the plan. Not a coincidence S Jones just said he was ahead of schedule in rehab. Now this, to me it looks like they're shopping him without saying their shopping him.
Okay and with no replacement in sight. Not smart at all. This front office probably thinks Tyron has 5 more years left in him. Tyron was terrible at the end of the last two seasons.