3 FA Targets at DT

MikeT22

Reaction score
They could be close to the same if Dallas gets over the hump next year. Regardless of all the doom and gloom and bitterness out there, the Cowboys are still at the top of the hill in the NFC. It isn't a given that they will get beat again. They have one last shot with McCarthy.
How are they at the top of the hill in the NFC when they haven’t been to a SB or NFCCG in 28 yrs and lost this past year in the wildcard round?

rambo2

Reaction score
How are they at the top of the hill in the NFC when they haven’t been to a SB or NFCCG in 28 yrs and lost this past year in the wildcard round?
If you were asleep, they were the number 2 team in the NFC. I'm amazed at the ignorance.

MikeT22

Reaction score
If you were asleep, they were the number 2 team in the NFC. I'm amazed at the ignorance.
I guess you missed how 4 NFC teams were still playing the week after we lost in the playoffs.

rambo2

Reaction score
I guess you missed how 4 NFC teams were still playing the week after we lost in the playoffs.
You missed how 2 is close to 1 and 1 is at the top. You need to take some math classes.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Making Mazi lose 30 lbs. was the goofy move of the century. They'd be nuts not to bring him back with his original weight intact.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Making Mazi lose 30 lbs. was the goofy move of the century. They'd be nuts not to bring him back with his original weight intact.
I would like to know who was responsible for that decision. Easy answer now is to blame Dan Quin, since he is gone.

I guess we will find out when we see how much he was at training keep.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Stephen Jones opens with his initial offer

delicious-hot-dog-in-male-hand-on-white.jpg

JPM

Reaction score
Chris Jones is not coming to Dallas. Stevie will be dumpster diving.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm not sure if it was their idea for him to lose weight.
I'm not sure either, although I read somewhere that he was urged to do so to improve his mobility. Sounds like one of our coaches misfired.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Chris Jones is not coming to Dallas. Stevie will be dumpster diving.
Dumpster diving to a 150+ rushing yards(5.5 yards a carry) exit against our Defense in the playoffs.

Dak needs to figure out how to fix that, to be considered an elite QB.

rambo2

Reaction score
I would like to know who was responsible for that decision. Easy answer now is to blame Dan Quin, since he is gone.

I guess we will find out when we see how much he was at training keep.
A good chance that it is a myth.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm not sure if it was their idea for him to lose weight.
IN the NFL linemen on D and O have weight restrictions ....... if he lost weight without approval he would have been fined.

A coach told him to lose weight.

1942willys

Reaction score
A good chance that it is a myth.
just because you want it so does not make it true
IF he had been sick we would have heard so it was deliberate
And are you telling me he would do that and not tell the team?
OR the team NOT NOTICE?

rambo2

Reaction score
IN the NFL linemen on D and O have weight restrictions ....... if he lost weight without approval he would have been fined.

A coach told him to lose weight.
If that is so, they would be making him a 3 tech and will be getting a couple of 1 techs. That could be the case.

rambo2

Reaction score
just because you want it so does not make it true
IF he had been sick we would have heard so it was deliberate
And are you telling me he would do that and not tell the team?
OR the team NOT NOTICE?
I'm not telling you anything. We haven't heard that they are making him a 3 tech. They could be.

conner01

Reaction score
Should be to add an impact DT that can stop the run and push the pockets. That would be an all in type of move.
Finding that DT who can stuff the run and impact the passing game would be huge but is very hard to find.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Finding that DT who can stuff the run and impact the passing game would be huge but is very hard to find.
Christian Wilkins should be our target. It is going to take +/- $20M. He can stop the run and rush the passer. Having someone who can collapse the pocket, will benefit Micah tremendously.

They can't double team both of them at the same time.

Miami is currently $30M over the cap and most likely will not be able to tag or resign him.

He should be our primary target.