3 lost fumbles - 3 ints by the QB = 1-3

BigD_95

Reaction score
I'm not crazy to think Dak is fully to blame but his turnovers were at critical points in the game.

The team is a league worst minus-7 turnover ratio after four games and Dak has a lot of that blame.

Zeke doesnt get a pass with his 2 fumbles lost.

The 2 leaders on the team are making critical errors and we as fans wonder why Cowboys are 1-3

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I haven't been able to watch any of the games, but I think most of Dak's turnovers have been early, haven't they?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'm not crazy to think Dak is fully to blame but his turnovers were at critical points in the game.

The team is a league worst minus-7 turnover ratio after four games and Dak has a lot of that blame.

The 2 leaders on the team are making critical errors and we as fans wonder why Cowboys are 1-3

2 fumbles coming by way of getting hit as he is in the motion of throwing. I will agree it is his responsibility but it damn hard to be hit in the middle of a throw and getting the ball knocked out. Dak has to do better and either Knight/Steele need to do a better job or Dallas can move Martin out to OT.

Kaiser

Reaction score
2 fumbles coming by way of getting hit as he is in the motion of throwing. I will agree it is his responsibility but it damn hard to be hit in the middle of a throw and getting the ball knocked out. Dak has to do better and either Knight/Steele need to do a better job or Dallas can move Martin out to OT.

Exactly, most of the blame goes to whoever said "Terrence Steele blocking Myles Garrett, what's the worst thing that could happen?"

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Exactly, most of the blame goes to whoever said "Terrence Steele blocking Myles Garrett, what's the worst thing that could happen?"

Right now I would just as soon put Martin out on the end, we will see how they move forward.

Blackspider214

Reaction score

Why can't our defense cause their own turnovers and get this offense a short field? Why is it that our turnovers automatically turn into points (usually TDs) and the defense can't step up and make their own plays. This pathetic defense and special teams causes this offense to have to drive the length of the field constantly. Every turnover we have is magnified because our pathetic defense can't stop a cold so it always turns into points.

If this defense actually did their job, these turnovers would not be death sentences and could offset their mistakes.

We are 1-3 because we are on pace to have the worst defense in NFL history.

Just stop.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
This is so disingenuous. QBs fumble sometimes when pressure is unblocked, happens.

One INT was on, more or less, a Hail Mary. On another, the WR stopped his route.

Does the team need to protect the ball better, yes, but it's not like Dak has been the problem in that regard.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Lots of stuff to clean up. Mostly on Defense but there are turnovers. 2 picks were from Cooper being soft on his routes but Dak chose to try to squeeze them in. Fumbles are on Dak. And ones on Elliot hurt. Sunday’s was on a 20 yard run that would have had us rolling.

We are giving up over 35 points per game. Lol. Who wins those games, ever.

AbeBeta

Reaction score

2 ints in desperation situations. Context is important

aria

Reaction score

I agree but I give Dak a much bigger pas considering how often he handles the ball and makes throws compared to the Ewok. Percentage wise, zeke is horrendous with turnovers compared to Dak and every other RB in the league. Other than blocking, his ONE job os to run and secure the ball.

Not only has he been an epic failure at securing the ball but running as well. In the meantime Dak is handling the ball literally every offensive play, fumbles and interceptions are expected.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

two of those interceptions came at the very end of the game, in desparation times....

however, 49, 38, 39.....see if you can figure out what those are...it leads directly to losses.

tom brady 4 interceptions and 2 pick 6's....they are 3-1..try to guess why
phillip rivers 3 interceptions....they are 3-1...try to guess why
Josh allen 3 fumbles, 1 interception...the bills are 4-0, try to guess why

I give you one guess

you failed. misreably .

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If you want your quarterback to make even LESS mistakes and play a flawless but unrealistic game how about you tell the defense and special teams to stop putting him in a hole to begin with? The more you throw the more prone to turnovers you are. If you don't want turnovers then stop throwing it 60 times a game and start playing some defense.

You guys want this perfect quarterback that never turns the ball over but don't want to even give him even a DECENT defense that would allow him to play less risky.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
not if the pocket collapses like it has been and he is getting hit from behind....we have an UDFA playing RT...and at one point moved Martin out.

and for years people said, we have this OL and anybody can do this. now we have no OL and he is doing it...and they still complain. hey he didn't score in a quarter!!!