#34 Darius Jackson

elcowboi

Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out why the Boys drafted him. Maybe he turns out to be a good player for them but I'm not so sure.

Jake0

Reaction score
IMO he's the future "change of pace" or "Zeke needs to be spelled for a series" back. He's very intriguing based on his size/strength/speed, just a freak athlete. Very interested in seeing how he does in pre-season. I think he has a good chance at being the legit back up next year with DMac gone.

tm1119

Reaction score
Latavius Murray 2.0...this kid is going to make it very hard for McFadden to make this team.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm still trying to figure out why the Boys drafted him. Maybe he turns out to be a good player for them but I'm not so sure.

Because you have 2 backups on veteran contracts

...and neither of them give you anything on special teams. There's a job to be had there if he can contribute on the coverage units.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
The chances of carrying 4 RBs have been reduced with the Cowboys holding a roster spot open for Smith who likely won't play all season. That's going to make it harder to go long at RB.

What Jerry didn't say was that Jaylon will be on NFI (non-football injury)

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
What Jerry didn't say was that Jaylon will be on NFI (non-football injury)

Where did you get that information? Have any information on NFI and what it's stipulations are?