Twitter: 3rd and 7 decision

birdwells1

Reaction score
I looked at it on the all 22...he probably could have scored on the play if he ran it. The pass had a chance but he gets that first down at a minimum with his feet.

Can you post it?

Brax

Reaction score
Show the video tape! Don't just talk. Where is your proof?
I guess Dak is a hater too,
Prescott said. “We had the ball in my hands and that’s all I can ask for, the ball in my hands with the game on the line and just didn’t get it done. Simple as that.”
I will defer to Dak on this.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I guess Dak is a hater too,
Prescott said. “We had the ball in my hands and that’s all I can ask for, the ball in my hands with the game on the line and just didn’t get it done. Simple as that.”
I will defer to Dak on this.
Dak takes the blame ALL OF THE TIME. Something Romo never did.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
My issue is 2nd and 7. You have 3 plays to gain 7 yards - it's not a goal to go situation. So let's fling it into the end zone twice then kick a field goal because we still need 7 yards.

There's no thinking two steps ahead with this staff. Everything is a reaction. They got down there needing a TD and walked away still needing a TD.

Brax

Reaction score
Dak takes the blame ALL OF THE TIME. Something Romo never did.
Romo???? what does he have to do with anything, you do know he doesn't play anymore and who cares what he did or didn't do, sad so sad when you have nothing and grasp at straws, what's next your juvenile name calling, anyway have a nice thanksgiving ....

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Romo???? what does he have to do with anything, you do know he doesn't play anymore and who cares what he did or didn't do, sad so sad when you have nothing and grasp at straws, what's next your juvenile name calling, anyway have a nice thanksgiving ....
Just messing with the Dak trolls. Chill. Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

CPanther95

Reaction score
A QB, especially a young one, isn't making that call to go for it on 4th - you can't expect Dak to make that decision on the fly. If the intent was for the players to play as if they are in "4 down territory", the coach has to make that clear well before Dak rolls out on 3rd down.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
It's so tiresome looking back at plays from each game we lost. Could've Should've but didn't. :rolleyes: