Drafted by Cowboys 3rd Round - Pick 90 - LB Demarvion Overshown (Texas)

BARRYRAY

Reaction score
He Jerry Jones grandkids room mate at Texas all you need to know. It is not always what you know but who you know.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I think we need another outside corner of Kearse’s replacement. Obviously they are giving Joseph and Wright one more chance.
our starters are set Gilmore, diggs, and bland , wright and KJ sure get another chance but Izzy can play corner as well. we can alsys draft another next year or get a Vet FA .. no need to panic over a backup not taken.
fans are nevr happy last year all we heard was historically bad offseason the draft were all reaches etc etc all the way until 12-5 2nd round of playoffs.. come on please you all need to stop. Want to debate the choices wait 1-3 seasons we can then judge the draft.

tyler and sam were a lot better then fan advertised.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
our starters are set Gilmore, diggs, and bland , wright and KJ sure get another chance but Izzy can play corner as well. we can alsys draft another next year or get a Vet FA .. no need to panic over a backup not taken.
fans are nevr happy last year all we heard was historically bad offseason the draft were all reaches etc etc all the way until 12-5 2nd round of playoffs.. come on please you all need to stop. Want to debate the choices wait 1-3 seasons we can then judge the draft.

tyler and sam were a lot better then fan advertised.
I just feel a corner has better value. I hope the Texas kid can play. Just would like another corner. Can’t have enough.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
McCarthy compared Overshown’s play style to starting safety Donovan Wilson.

“That’s what you’re looking for as a coach,” he said. “That type of energy and impact. (To get him) in the third round, that was big.”

“When you talk about looking for a player at the linebacker position and what it takes to play linebacker in our defense, and in the NFL,” Cowboys vice president of player personnel Will McClay explained, “you have to cover running backs, you got to cover tight ends, you got to be able to blitz and you got to be able to play all over the field. We play with two linebackers most of the time now with the sub defenses, so they have to do a number of different things, and you also have to be able to contribute on fourth down, and love to play the game. You watch this dude play, you turn on the tape, it shows he loves to play the game of football.”

blueblood70

Reaction score
I just feel a corner has better value. I hope the Texas kid can play. Just would like another corner. Can’t have enough.
eagles took Ringo, you need therapy?? please i hope you are OK LOL our last hope at CB this late.

baffling how the eagleks went to SB yet they are picking way ahead of us in every round SMH

baltcowboy

Reaction score
eagles took Ringo, you need therapy?? please i hope you are OK LOL our last hope at CB this late.

baffling how the eagleks went to SB yet they are picking way ahead of us in every round SMH
The Eagles made a bunch of trades. They grabbed a whole bunch of Georgia players on defense. To be honest teammates in college seem to have problems as pros together. We will see.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Believe Overshown ends up as our only 30 visit guy that we actually drafted, unless I missed something (?).

jnday

Reaction score
Spaulding, Jerry’s fuzzy headed grandson, was behind this pick. Yes, I am serious. He’s finally starting his hostile takeover from Jerry and Stephen.