Video: 4/25 Mosher Cowboys Draft Rumors + Whispers

RS12

Reaction score
I was watching some video and I don't remember who it was as it was not one of the normal people I would watch. It was a cowboy fan that does videos but again not one of the ones most would know.
Anyway, while talking about stuff someone in the chat was also bringing up the character concerns with Pickens as well. Guy, true or not, seemed to be a Georgia alumni that still talks to some people there and the coaches.

Says that what he gathered was that he was immature, very obnoxious and runs his mouth too much. Said there were teammates that loved him and others that did not like him.

Take it with a grain of salt I guess. Who knows.
Sounds like he would fit right in as a poster in the CZ.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Not directed to you but I find this useless information unless the guy provides specifics. What is the source being coy about? He’s anonymous.
So he will be a cowboy. Maybe Kelvin Joseph can take him under his wings.

Gaede

Reaction score
Walker as the first pick?! Yeesh, what a year to have the first pick. I can't really say I blame them, because I don't like Hutchinson either, but it's not great

If it were up to me, I'd probably gamble on the freak at LT vs. DE.

Gaede

Reaction score
I'd expect Hutchinson to go two then. When I think Dan Campbell and Detroit, Hutchinson immediately fits into that picture

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I was watching some video and I don't remember who it was as it was not one of the normal people I would watch. It was a cowboy fan that does videos but again not one of the ones most would know.
Anyway, while talking about stuff someone in the chat was also bringing up the character concerns with Pickens as well. Guy, true or not, seemed to be a Georgia alumni that still talks to some people there and the coaches.

Says that what he gathered was that he was immature, very obnoxious and runs his mouth too much. Said there were teammates that loved him and others that did not like him.

Take it with a grain of salt I guess. Who knows.
I had that same experience yesterday, basically immature gets into fights and bad attitude at times. I'm sure teams know that already if true.

Flamma

Reaction score
What's with the dude on the left suggesting we can offer a 2nd, 4th, and a 2nd next year to trade up to #6? They would laugh at Jerry and hang up the phone.

Plankton

Reaction score
Walker as the first pick?! Yeesh, what a year to have the first pick. I can't really say I blame them, because I don't like Hutchinson either, but it's not great

If it were up to me, I'd probably gamble on the freak at LT vs. DE.

The single most important thing for that franchise to do is to put the correct pieces in front and around Trevor Lawrence to make him succeed. Ekwonu or Neal provide that. Walker does not.

Carson

Reaction score
What's with the dude on the left suggesting we can offer a 2nd, 4th, and a 2nd next year to trade up to #6? They would laugh at Jerry and hang up the phone.
People don’t understand how these things work lo