Video: 4/25 Mosher Cowboys Draft Rumors + Whispers

RS12

Reaction score
Not directed to you but I find this useless information unless the guy provides specifics. What is the source being coy about? He’s anonymous.
If the guy has character concerns that means he is right up Jerry's alley. If he is there at 56 and they need WR, welcome to Dallas. So keep your eye on both Pickens and Wyatt. With Wyatt it is domestic violence, dont know about Pickens.

RS12

Reaction score
Michigan edge-rusher David Ojabo seemed like a lock to be a first-round pick before tearing his Achilles at Michigan's pro day. Now, his market value is harder to pin down given he'll likely miss the entirety of the 2022 season.

But Pro Football Talk's Peter King projected him to go No. 27 overall to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in his latest mock draft, noting that "four teams are intently interested in him. One is having some significant medical tests done on him in the next two days, to see how his recovery is progressing and to judge whether he can play maybe very late this season or, if not, how healthy he will be a year from now."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...rested-in-david-ojabo-despite-achilles-injury

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score

Do people not know what juking is called anymore? I see people reference to it by AI but AI's thing was bringing his football background to the court not the other way around.

It's actually much easier to juke people with the ball tucked as opposed to dribbling it. That is why Sayers and Sanders were able to make even more incredible cuts one after the other.

When I read people write that I think of off the snap quickness which is good but there are more components to winning off the line and it has little to do with that game changing quickness and body control elite NFL skill players are capable of.

RS12

Reaction score
According to Charlie Campbell, OTs Neal and Raimann are off many teams boards due to medical concerns.

RS12

Reaction score
Good. I don’t want a 25 year old tackle, who needs a redshirt year and now medical concerns
Another guy I never thought would be the pick was Raimann. OTOH if Neal starts to slide, could be a guy they move up for.

J-man

Reaction score
I just hope Jerry doesn't end up being the stoog who was willing to give up a ton of capitol in a draft where everyone lese is bailing out due to lack of talent. Oh crap

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
So here is my question with these roster holes when they talk about Hamilton. What current holes do you really think you are filling immediately with day 2 and 3 picks? You're 2nd has a decent chance to be a walk in starter, but your 3rd is usually a more sketchy projection. Everything after that is gravy as far as any immediate roi. The draft is always about talent acquisition
We need Olinemen in the worse way... hopefully we can draft some early and often.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I'm reading a lot about Pickens. Just very immature and a headache
He is. Great talent but undisciplined and immature and sort of selfish.
I don't know if he would fit with Dallas. If Dak isn't getting him the ball ... and you thought Cooper would sulk.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not directed to you but I find this useless information unless the guy provides specifics. What is the source being coy about? He’s anonymous.

I was watching some video and I don't remember who it was as it was not one of the normal people I would watch. It was a cowboy fan that does videos but again not one of the ones most would know.
Anyway, while talking about stuff someone in the chat was also bringing up the character concerns with Pickens as well. Guy, true or not, seemed to be a Georgia alumni that still talks to some people there and the coaches.

Says that what he gathered was that he was immature, very obnoxious and runs his mouth too much. Said there were teammates that loved him and others that did not like him.

Take it with a grain of salt I guess. Who knows.