49ers All-Pro Safety tears ACL, out for year

Rayman70

Reaction score
I want them at full strength. We arent the same team they faced earlier in the year. We found our sweet spot with the offense. The defense has buttoned it up. We still need to tweak the running defense.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Injuries happen to every team. Niners get 0 sympathy from me. We been playing without our full complement of guys all year, especially with Diggs being gone. The offensive line is starting to finally round into form and I think we haven't peaked yet but are well on our way.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I want them at full strength. We arent the same team they faced earlier in the year. We found our sweet spot with the offense. The defense has buttoned it up. We still need to tweak the running defense.
Doubtful on the sweet spot. That performance was not sweet by any means. Got gifted two td drives after the 3rd down play was over - we struggled! WR's like Tolbert could not catch and we could not make a contested catch

Rayman70

Reaction score
Doubtful on the sweet spot. That performance was not sweet by any means. Got gifted two td drives after the 3rd down play was over - we struggled! WR's like Tolbert could not catch and we could not make a contested catch
thats not on us. We still took advantage of their mistakes. Does that not count on the ledger? Earlier in the year I dont think we get tds . Suddenly this MM offense looks really great but no one wants to dignify any respect to MM for it. Its BS. The great and mighty Kellen Moore , how's he doing? Just sayin...lets lay our chips down and shove them all in. This team is vastly different right now than we were week 3. All I know is, we are scoring and making teams pay big for mistakes. Thats a sign of an ascending team. I'll take this team right now ,as is, over the Bills for example. We will be 8-3 Thursday Night. But I am sure someone will find yet another way to minimize the win or how we won. Its really getting ridiculous, the bar keeps moving on us.

J12B

Reaction score
Get this thread outta here and move it to the NFL Zone.

Completely unrelated to Dallas Cowboys news.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Injuries are apart of the game. No one cared we didn't have Diggs their first meeting. Oh well. Sucks for them.

This is why I dial it back when people start talking about "we don't have a chance". Because since then the 49ers have went on a 3 game losing streak and injuries are piling it up. Injuries are apart of the game. A big reason why the 49ers lost was because they were down to their 4th string QB. EAgles have been one of the best because they stay relatively healthy.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
So the 49ers will plug in somebody else and he will be a star. It's how it works for them.

DuceizBak

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't like being pleased about players getting injured, it just reduces the quality of the games and lessens the achievement of winning.
No it doesn't. It sucks, I don't root for injuries, but I will take it. If we play Mahomes in the superbowl and he happened to get a concussion while headbutting a teammate I will celebrate that win as if we won 53-50 on a last second field goal.