49ers All-Pro Safety tears ACL, out for year

stilltheguru

Reaction score
OMG can you please stop with this "our" and "we" crap? I'm trying not to bring up you're a Eagles fan every chance I get but you literally force people to bring it up. There is no connections to getting hurt and illnesses in real life. None. I don't give a damn about another teams injuries. They'll live. They will be ok. Just like Diggs will be ok. Overshown will be ok.

I take no enjoyment in seeing anyone hurt but I don't care if people do. Have at it. It won't change the outcome of the game.
That's the same dude that logs on calling Mazi every name in the book and enjoying his struggles coming on here wiping his tears lol.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
OMG can you please stop with this "our" and "we" crap? I'm trying not to bring up you're a Eagles fan every chance I get but you literally force people to bring it up. There is no connections to getting hurt and illnesses in real life. None. I don't give a damn about another teams injuries. They'll live. They will be ok. Just like Diggs will be ok. Overshown will be ok.

I take no enjoyment in seeing anyone hurt but I don't care if people do. Have at it. It won't change the outcome of the game.
You might not take enjoyment in it....but others do.

Also: TheGreatCowboysLakerBamaFan

Not: TheGreatEagleLakerBamaFan.

They are just so arrogant!

John813

Reaction score
Tough loss for the 49ers, but injuries are an unfortunate part of the game.

Hopefully, for his sake he recovers fully.

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hate this injury. Great player. As others have said, next man up. I’m sure the 9ers aren’t sweating it anymore than we sweat Diggs. I’m a huge football fan so I hate marquee injuries but it won’t change any team’s course unless a QB goes down.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That's the same dude that logs on calling Mazi every name in the book and enjoying his struggles coming on here wiping his tears lol.
Because that's what "they" do. Eagles fans have this weird obssession with our players. To validate their picking of Carter they compare him to Mazi Smith. They compared Dak to Carson Wentz and Hurts....this is just what they do. Now its Lamb and AJ....

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Injuries suck. Definitely helps the Birds when they play in a couple of weeks.
Yes. From a competition standpoint, the injury hurts the 49ers' chances of beating Philly. Even if we are calloused toward injuries, none of us should want that. We need Philly to drop a few games during its tough stretch, so we can afford to lose one or two and still be in the running for the East title when we hit our tough stretch.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
In my opinion, that's the 9ers "weakness" their secondary.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
A key starter is injured and unable to play against us?

l9-Tllo1th-El-T5gv-VOU-1.gif

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Hate this injury. Great player. As others have said, next man up. I’m sure the 9ers aren’t sweating it anymore than we sweat Diggs. I’m a huge football fan so I hate marquee injuries but it won’t change any team’s course unless a QB goes down.
Oh they're sweating it but eventually they won't after they ring off a few wings.