49ers All-Pro Safety tears ACL, out for year

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Talanoa Hufanga to be replaced by rookie 3rd rounder Ji'Ayir Brown (Penn State) in the starting lineup.

Injuries suck, but this certainly helps our chances in a potential playoff rematch. Hufanga's a stud.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38944593/49ers-all-pro-safety-talanoa-hufanga-knee-exits-early
giphy.gif

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Something tells me this thread will be locked before it gets moved to NFL zone.

Let's be nice to one another.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
We don't even know if we're playing them in the playoffs.

Like I said, completely unrelated.
If you don't like the post that Nav22 started, then just go to something else instead of vetching about it.

J12B

Reaction score
If you don't like the post that Nav22 started, then just go to something else instead of vetching about it.
This is a Forum with rules and guidelines we all agree to when becoming a member.

This is a clear violation of those guidelines.

I don't make the rules, but they should be enforced in this case.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't like being pleased about players getting injured, it just reduces the quality of the games and lessens the achievement of winning.
Get ready for the scumbag segment to come out.... who use the fact that we've had people get injured as an excuse to be happy when people, human beings...kids....that happen to play for other teams get their bones broken or tendons torn.

Why not just go hang out at a hospital and laugh at people who have heart attacks?

Nav22

Reaction score
Get this thread outta here and move it to the NFL Zone.

Completely unrelated to Dallas Cowboys news.
Seems like Dallas Cowboys fans are very invested in this news, and I think you know why.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Injuries are apart of the game. No one cared we didn't have Diggs their first meeting. Oh well. Sucks for them.

This is why I dial it back when people start talking about "we don't have a chance". Because since then the 49ers have went on a 3 game losing streak and injuries are piling it up. Injuries are apart of the game. A big reason why the 49ers lost was because they were down to their 4th string QB. EAgles have been one of the best because they stay relatively healthy.
I think decent people care about the people that have gotten hurt that played for the Cowboys.

They aren't OUR players. They're just people. Injuries are part of the game....just like illnesses and accidents are part of life.

We can acknowledge that fact...without taking enjoyment that in it....or using some other people's horrible behavior to justify us acting like jerks.

J12B

Reaction score
Seems like Dallas Cowboys fans are very invested in this news, and I think you know why.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
There's no disagreement there.

But this news belongs in the NFL Zone section.

Cowboys fans interested in news around the NFL can search there for this type of news.

This topic does not belong in this section of the forum.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think decent people care about the people that have gotten hurt that played for the Cowboys.

They aren't OUR players. They're just people. Injuries are part of the game....just like illnesses and accidents are part of life.

We can acknowledge that fact...without taking enjoyment that in it....or using some other people's horrible behavior to justify us acting like jerks.
OMG can you please stop with this "our" and "we" crap? I'm trying not to bring up you're a Eagles fan every chance I get but you literally force people to bring it up. There is no connections to getting hurt and illnesses in real life. None. I don't give a damn about another teams injuries. They'll live. They will be ok. Just like Diggs will be ok. Overshown will be ok.

I take no enjoyment in seeing anyone hurt but I don't care if people do. Have at it. It won't change the outcome of the game.