49ers All-Pro Safety tears ACL, out for year

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Scumbag response.
You should probably go somewhere for other Eagles fans to congregate where injuries aren’t discussed and the behavior is of much higher quality. It doesn’t make much sense for you to be here anyway, but definitely doesn’t make sense for you to be trolling and gatekeeping here. Can you explain what makes you think your opinion on this topic is wanted here? It just makes no sense and then for you, a Philly fan, to be on a high horse when your fanbase is widely acknowledged as the nastiest in pro sports. Just mind boggling stupidity all around.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
If they do? Oh well. Let them. Its sports. These players will come back healthier than ever next year. Boo hoo the 49ers have to deal with adversity like most teams.
You should tell that to all the people in here that go on and on about the Michael Irvin injury like 50 years ago.

They're still Boo Hoo'ing about that to this day!

I hate seeing people get hurt...but like you don't lose sleep over it and move on (assumingits not life threatening)a....but some of these Zoners just keep crying about it to this day!

Proof

Reaction score
Get ready for the scumbag segment to come out.... who use the fact that we've had people get injured as an excuse to be happy when people, human beings...kids....that happen to play for other teams get their bones broken or tendons torn.

Why not just go hang out at a hospital and laugh at people who have heart attacks?
holy false equivalence. i don't root or cheer for injuries, but lets save the actual sympathy and moral high ground for non millionaires who are facing actual life threatening injuries w/out first class care

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You should tell that to all the people in here that go on and on about the Michael Irvin injury like 50 years ago.

They're still Boo Hoo'ing about that to this day!

I hate seeing people get hurt...but like you don't lose sleep over it and move on (assumingits not life threatening)a....but some of these Zoners just keep crying about it to this day!
Mike Irvin is different. It was a freaking neck injury. And they booed him while he was on the ground. Completely different.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't like being pleased about players getting injured, it just reduces the quality of the games and lessens the achievement of winning.
I disagree...not on the injury part but on the lessens achievement part. Everyone gets injuries. I can't recall one SB winner where the narrative was they won because of injuries...I can also promise you nobody feels bad about our injuries. It takes luck with the injury department to win, but the actual achievement isn't lessened at all.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Scumbag response.
Screenshot-20231120-134609-Gallery.jpg

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Mike Irvin is different. It was a freaking neck injury. And they booed him while he was on the ground. Completely different.
Nah it's sports. Some of thebfansnin here were laughing it up earlier in the year when a guy got taken off on a backboard after being down 5 min.

It was shortly after the Overshown injury....andnthey said "nobody cared when Overshown got hurt...OH WELL!"

now I wouldn't go that far but like you unless they're dead then if people want to have fun with it then so be it, and it's ok to just admit we're just like every other fan base.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Nah it's sports. Some of thebfansnin here were laughing it up earlier in the year when a guy got taken off on a backboard after being down 5 min.

It was shortly after the Overshown injury....andnthey said "nobody cared when Overshown got hurt...OH WELL!"

now I wouldn't go that far but like you unless they're dead then if people want to have fun with it then so be it, and it's ok to just admit we're just like every other fan base.
A possibly life altering injury to the neck is completely different and you know it is.