49ers are a bad matchup

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Don't know why you keep using these two stats together when criticizing Dak (legit QBs and rushing yards). You are trying to create drama and and they aren't related. We scored 30+ points against Tampa - had nothing to do with Dak.

Well I think we actually only scored 29 against Tampa.. but only because Z missed his obligatory one FG..

starman22

Reaction score
They can run the ball and have just as many good players as we do. We have nobody like Deebo to be honest.

I haven't watched them a whole lot this year except for highlights, but their ball handlers break a lot of tackles.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
LMAO.. so it's Dak's fault the defense can't stop a "legit QB?" You guys are so cute..

Didnt say that.

He wasn’t the reason we lost to Tampa and he wasn’t the reason we beat the Chargers.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Didnt say that.

He wasn’t the reason we lost to Tampa and he wasn’t the reason we beat the Chargers.

Well he sure as hell was the reason we beat the Patriots. You know, that 10 win playoff team from the AFC.. I know I know.. they have a rookie QB.. Cause you know rookie QBs never win double digit games.. except Dak, Wilson, Ruthlessraper.. etc.. But I get it, if the Cowboys win it's not a big game and it was not a good QB.. The formula works universally.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Well he sure as hell was the reason we beat the Patriots. You know, that 10 win playoff team from the AFC.. I know I know.. they have a rookie QB.. Cause you know rookie QBs never win double digit games.. except Dak, Wilson, Ruthlessraper.. etc.. But I get it, if the Cowboys win it's not a big game and it was not a good QB.. The formula works universally.

Sure but they jumped out on us and didn’t have the QB to finish the job.

Also, it’s silly arguing about these games because Dallas hasn’t been that team since then unless playing bad opponents.

Everyone knows it.

conner01

Reaction score
They lean in the run. They’re great at it and we stuck at stopping it. They have a great tight end and we struggle at safety. It’ll force parsons to cover a lot.
We got better as season went on and Gallimore came back
But it’s really key to winning
As well as the oline
Scoring touchdowns early and often makes running the ball less of an option late if we can get a decent lead

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
49ers aren't "great" at anything. They had a lucky win against a good team. It happens.

ehh they may not be a great team but they certainly aren’t a bad one. They also got lucky against that same rams team twice this year apparently because they beat them 2x. They also beat Cincinnati and had another close game with the packers. Def not a push over.

we can absolutely win and are favored but I think your selling the 49ers a bit short

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Their secondary is bad but pass rush is good.

I hate to say it but Dak’s arm may be our best chance this week and the week after.
I hate that you "say" anything........makes my eyes bleed.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
I'm just curious what is a bad matchup for the 49ers regarding the Cowboys?
49ers secondary is very suspect, they will be VERY concerned about how to defend against the Cowboys passing attack.. It's important for our O-line to play well and be prepared for a battle, because 49er D-Line knows they can't allow Dak to have a lot of time in the pocket.