49ers/Eagles/Cowboys HOFer T.O. announces speech location

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I hope you guys can check you closet for one of those gold disco jackets you use to wear. If you find it, can you let TO borrow it. Somebody can use a sharpie on it and write HOF on it too. Do it your way big guy...

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
pimpowens.jpg

Ren

Reaction score
He could probably still play, but stuff like this is why no one wants to give him a shot

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
I never have liked the guy but in all fairness, he's not a first ballot player? Who cares about his shenanigans off the field or in the locker room, the HOF is about one thing, on the field play. They put those pos Lewis and Taylor in on the first and he should have been a first.

I am not hammering the guy until I hear or read what he has to say but going back to a small college where it did start for him and not playing the NFL game automatically makes me dislike him less. Owens says some things that piss people off but that does not necessarily make him wrong.

You have to remember it’s ok to be affiliated with murder, do coke, have prostitutes and stab teammates.

What’s more foul is being divisive in the locker room /end sarcasm

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
One murdered his wife and a thief and held people at gunpoint and did a decade in prison - still an invitee
One is a man who obstructed justice for his murdering buddies - will be a first ballot HOF
One is a man that most likely got away with murder - HOF

.....but you guys are upset that someone wasn't a team player even though he is, by all other accounts, a top 3 WR in nearly every category.

The HOF is obviously tainted and TO is not even remotely close to anything you're whining like a little girl about. Big ego in a sport driven by egos made you very upset?

His "peers" are upset? THEY ARE GOING TO BE NEXT TO A MAN WHO HID EVIDENCE CONNECTED TO A MURDER. Which should they be upset about?

TO has no obligation to meet their petty demands. You know what the NFL and the former players SHOULD be worried about? The integrity of their league and who they put in the HOF, because apparently, they do factor in attitude.

Here's the wholes in your logic. O.J. was enshrined AND THEN committed his crimes. Lewis has led a quiet life since then for 17 years and hasn't even gotten a speeding ticket. Since then he had 12 years where his team mates loved him and the rest of the league respected him As with that thing called tradition, every person that's be enshrined gets an invention to all enshrinement ceremonies.

Whiny boy was a disaster in every locker room he was in. He's continually lied like in a presser in tears defending Romo saying he was his QB and is a great QB and the very next season after he was released bashing Romo and saying he wasn't a real NFL QB. As far as being a "top 3" WR, well after SIXTEEN years in the league he should have a lot of catches. Here's a question for you. How many real HOF'ers played on SIX different teams and 1 non NFL team. That's SEVEN teams. The great players teams don't let get away. Whiny boy has ALWAYS been all about and nothing else but whiny boy. He has always shown ZERO class and this latest thing is just one more classless thing he's going to do. This is why even people, players and coaches have since spoke up saying hope disrespectful whiny boy is being. BTW, none of those three were the ones who have spoken up.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I am thinking that Mr Goodell does not like what TO is doing, and a new rule dealing with this
will show up in next year or so if I am right.

So any fans against this are ......lol on same side as Goodell ! :muttley::facepalm::omg:

I know Goodell and Nfl owners will not like this, it is sort of like when Romo tried to
have the FF event, if they dont control something and make $ off it, they dont want it to happen.

TO did this in such a way as to not be making $ or in vegas so he is getting away with it.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
OJ is still an invitee - I made that clear to you, bucko. So I'll ignore the rest of what you just said.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...pro-football-hall-of-fame-upon-prison-release

The rest of your comment is simply ignoring the fact that you're more upset by an ego than you are about criminals and far more shady characters than TO. Get your priorities straight, because you're coming off as trash.

Just where did I say that O.J. was not invited to the enshrinement ceremonies each year? The only thing I said about O.J. was he got into trouble AFTER he was already enshrined. Try developing you comprehension skills.

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
It’s also funny how they are trying to twist this and make it seem like TO is “wronging” his fellow HOF inductees but won’t mention how he got all of this years HOFmers customized vans shoes which the proceeds went to help fund educational projects for a 5th grade at a local school.

But yes, such a horrible human being he is. Lock the key!

mattjames2010

Reaction score
It’s also funny how they are trying to twist this and make it seem like TO is “wronging” his fellow HOF inductees but won’t mention how he got all of this years HOFmers customized vans shoes which the proceeds went to help fund educational projects for a 5th grade at a local school.

Kill people? Meh
Rape someone? Meh
Lifelong thug habits? Meh
Piss off select few teammates during your career? Well that's crossing the line....

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
> First it's tradition

> Showing class and respect

....you have to be trolling. Show class and respect when your peers did nothing but put you down while celebrating a "born again" murderer like Lewis?

https://thetylt.com/sports/nfl-ray-lewis-pro-football-hall-of-fame

Just who are all of these peers that have put me down because I mentioned Ray Lewis and stated that after his arrest 17 years ago he hasn't even gotten a speeding ticket all the will being loved by his team mates and respect around the league. You're the only one that's said a word to me about that and I don't even consider you my peer, not even in the same hemisphere.

Oh and your big article where a sportswriter put out the question on Lewis and then some people voted on a poll but there's no number of people who actually took part in the unofficial poll. For all we know it could been less than 20 people.

I'm still laughing that 3 or 4 people out of 310 who have been enshrined causes you so mach brain ache.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

That's almost like Lewis who has been working with community groups and under privileged kids for the last 15 years.