49ers Insider: Options on Brooks being weighed

burmafrd

Reaction score
Love it- silver has been on Brooks jock and now he claims to be reasonable. Now what happens if no one drafts brooks- makes silver look pretty stupid and WRONG, doesn't it? I really hope the boys do not try; frankly I hope the skins take him- love to see one more druggie/troublemaker on their team to pair up with the thug. My hope is for the skins to use a #1 to get brooks- hurts them this year and next.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Tristan said:
Silverbear, seems like it's a waste of time trying to have a rational conversation with Bumfraud, you might want to put him on your ignore list like I did. The I.Q. average of the post's just skyrocketed after that move.

Why bother, maybe just not read the posts, like I do? I only reserve the ignore button for special people :D

I think this guy doesn't even understand the concept of posting on a Chat board, i.e. not quoting the guy he is arguing with etc. Its hard to have a back and forth with someone who lacks basic etiquette of Message boards, and throws insults at the drop of hat.

Tristan

Reaction score
This message is hidden because bumfraud is on your ignore list

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
burmafrd said:
Love it- silver has been on Brooks jock

Ahhh, the forty-leventh repetition of that same, weak insult...

Poor burma, he doesn't have anything to bring to the argument, but he's SOOOO desperate to be a part of it... so he says the same things over and over and over again, like some demented freakin' parrot...

"Bwaaak... Brooks is a druggie... bwaaak... Brooks is trash... bwaaak... you're on his jock"...

and now he claims to be reasonable.

I am, YOU'RE the one who's acting like you asked Ahmad if you could blow him, and he turned you down...

Now what happens if no one drafts brooks- makes silver look pretty stupid and WRONG, doesn't it?

Oh yeah, that definitely would... no doubt about it...

So, are you predicting that Brooks won't be drafted by any team?? Wanna go on the record with that one??

Get back to me when it happens, and I'll be sure to make myself available so you and all the others can laugh at me...

The way most of them are laughing at you right now...