49ers sign LB Eric Kendricks

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Money situation is over exaggerated and what they want people to believe. Not that they won't face cap crunching with a number of big deals coming up, but doesn't mean they can't make moves this year. They could free up cap space to have signed Henry if they wanted to. Its not like they're going out and paying Wilkons 25+ million a year.
Your tantrum to get your way isn't cute anymore. Wake up and understand the money situation is much worse than you understand. Or continue to display your lack of awareness of the situation. In the past, it's been amusing to me how ignorant you pretend to be, but no longer. They are trying to roll over money for 2025 to afford the expiring contracts. Let me send you a link showing how many Cowboys players' contracts expire in 2025 or 2026. https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/contracts/

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Your tantrum to get your way isn't cute anymore. Wake up and understand the money situation is much worse than you understand. Or continue to display your lack of awareness of the situation. In the past, it's been amusing to me how ignorant you pretend to be, but no longer. They are trying to roll over money for 2025 to afford the expiring contracts. Let me send you a link showing how many Cowboys players' contracts expire in 2025 or 2026. https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/contracts/
Tantrum, Ignorant, lack of awareness? Ok Joey... Very classy... I'll hold back a bit, because this should be a friendly place for fellow fans to unite and I don't enjoy insulting others because they have a different view.

Everyone has their own opinions and just because they rather spend a little more money while a good number of players are here it doesn't mean its the wrong approach, or ignorant. Yes, its more of a short term view, than a couple of years down the road but a quarter of rosters are turned over each year anyway and I rather try to build on these 12-5 seasons than roll out the same approach. I'm also not talking about spending the 60ish million we could free up either as I don't think that's the right approach with the contracts ahead.

In end, neither of our opinions really matter because we're not making the decisions. So lets just be kind, hopefully one day we get to grab a beer and share our fandom. Go Cowboys!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Tantrum, Ignorant, lack of awareness? Ok Joey... Very classy... I'll hold back a bit, because this should be a friendly place for fellow fans to unite and I don't enjoy insulting others because they have a different view.

Everyone has their own opinions and just because they rather spend a little more money while a good number of players are here it doesn't mean its the wrong approach, or ignorant. Yes, its more of a short term view, than a couple of years down the road but a quarter of rosters are turned over each year anyway and I rather try to build on these 12-5 seasons than roll out the same approach. I'm also not talking about spending the 60ish million we could free up either as I don't think that's the right approach with the contracts ahead.

In end, neither of our opinions really matter because we're not making the decisions. So lets just be kind, hopefully one day we get to grab a beer and share our fandom. Go Cowboys!
Fair enough. First, I'm all for differing views. That's what makes a sports forum such as this so interesting. No insults were intended, just calling it as I see it. I apologize if that's how you saw my reply. Since you seem to be willing to admit you weren't pretending to know less than you do, I'll cut you some slack with the benefit of the doubt. I'm just trying to explain to you why the Cowboys' front office is spending less than it seems you wish for them to. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, just that it is what it is. They are clearly not "all in" for this coming season. Jerry should have never uttered those words. What we have here is a difference of opinion. So, given we see the same thing and have different opinions on how to approach it, let's do keep this friendly as we proceed.

Jayinem

Reaction score
We should be going on 49er Forums and trolling them. Not only did we steal Kendricks, but we have a Super Bowl more recently than they do.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was never coming here. He hated playing for Zimmer
200w.gif