4th and inches and the refs

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by snadler, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Runwildboys

Runwildboys Well-Known Member

29,523 Messages
    55,646 Likes Received
    How about you stop telling me I'm pigeonholing anyone, when I'm just explaining what I think someone else was saying.

cern likes this.
  2. blueblood70

blueblood70 Well-Known Member

15,417 Messages
    11,021 Likes Received
    its blanket statement most of this forum does pigeon hole players they make up narratives that rarely are true. They want every one cut of fired , thats the way the majority is around here..

3. Runwildboys

29,523 Messages
    55,646 Likes Received
    That seems to be somewhat true, but I'm not one of them...other than Jaylon. If he doesn't improve, he needs to go.

4. blueblood70

15,417 Messages
    11,021 Likes Received
    we arent having a private conversation, this is public and all to read so when i reply i am talking to the masses while also responding to what i replied too..you do realize we all read most of the responses not just the pones that had our quotes in it..

5. blumayne38

blumayne38 Well-Known Member

3,514 Messages
    2,327 Likes Received
    I have no problem with how the players played. The coaching could have been better. Especially in the red zone. The game was decided at the end by the black and whites. The defense in Sean Lee words was just “running and tackling”. The Jaylon Smith penalty’s and I’m not a huge Jaylon fan this season. We’re bad calls. I felt for Jaylon and the entire LB unit they played hard. Just came up short.

6. Runwildboys

29,523 Messages
    55,646 Likes Received
    Of course I realize that, but when you respond to someone's post saying "all of you", that seems pretty inclusive of the poster to whom you're responding, don't you think?

7. blumayne38

3,514 Messages
    2,327 Likes Received
    Coaches are the sole reason we are 2-6 right now. The players have seemed to rally around each other in an attempt to make it right. But MM definitely lost the teams ears at some point this season. The the cuts came and things were somehow magically fixed. There are issues. But the division is still up for grabs and the players still like each other.

8. blueblood70

15,417 Messages
    11,021 Likes Received
    what!!!??? :omg::facepalm:

The SOLE reason, are you high..you know better so just STOP

all the fumbles, INTs, penatlys, poor effort, and poor technique, the players actually are far more responsible for losing then coaches..

MM has not lost the team another ridiculous narrative..:oldcouple::popcorn:

Cowboy Lover likes this.
  9. Cowboy Lover

Cowboy Lover Well-Known Member

3,748 Messages
    2,028 Likes Received
    That's what I said too. Some people act like all penalties or missed callas are equal. It serves their "I am SO more objective and in the know than you: agenda.

If you miss a facemask...that's one thing. But making up a penalty or missing an obvious penalty on a huge play....is just different.

We should have some discernment on the cost of it.

10. Cowboy Lover

Cowboy Lover Well-Known Member

3,748 Messages
    2,028 Likes Received
    Pats more protected...is how. Look..there's a pecking order, mkay?

11. kskboys

kskboys Well-Known Member

24,143 Messages
    26,317 Likes Received
    Poor analyses. Those are just the loudmouths. If you want to make blanket statements, veracity is key.

12. kskboys

24,143 Messages
    26,317 Likes Received
    Not to mention multiple injuries including the starting and backup QB's.

daboyzruleperiod likes this.
  13. kskboys

24,143 Messages
    26,317 Likes Received
    Ok, but do YOU realize that when you quote someone, you have picked out the the ideas and thoughts of one individual? If you desire to make blanket statements, you should at least verify whether that blanket statement is relevant to the post responded to.

cern likes this.
  14. cern

cern Well-Known Member

14,765 Messages
    20,857 Likes Received
    let us not confuse freedom of speech with freedom of thought.

Runwildboys and kskboys like this.
  15. cern

cern Well-Known Member

14,765 Messages
    20,857 Likes Received
    i saw some player dissatisfaction with dc nolan, but nothing untowards directed at mac. nolan seems to be slowly coming around with his defensive schemes more suited to the talent on hand vs a particular scheme to which we aren't particularly well suited .

16. blumayne38

3,514 Messages
    2,327 Likes Received
    I just saw an entire team playing like crap offense and defense. I put the blame on the head coach. If we winning I’d give him the credit he deserves.

17. sideon

sideon Well-Known Member

1,838 Messages
    1,873 Likes Received
    Complaining about calls when your team is 2-7 is absolutely hilarious, and the fact that so many Cowboys fans act like the Cowboys are the only victim of bad calls is ridiculous. No call will ever be as bad as the PI call that kept the Saints from the SB.

18. Zekeats

Zekeats theranchsucks

7,650 Messages
    8,258 Likes Received
    Glad they didn't. What I seen sunday is what I want the rest of the season. Good competitive defense/team but lose in the end and get a higher draft pick.

19. gjkoeppen

gjkoeppen Well-Known Member

6,692 Messages
    2,801 Likes Received

Your conspiracy theory is really funny. If goodell was behind not allowing the Cowboys to win Super Bowls by making the refs intentionally make sure the Cowboys don't win, here's something that blows your conspiracy theory away. belicheat got caught cheating TWICE so if goodell had any team he wanted to make sure never wins any Super bowls it would be the patriots yet they win them. It's also funny that those who believe this conspiracy theory never bring up all the calls the Cowboys get away with that don't get called on them because that doesn't fit their conspiracy theory. I'll bet you also believe there was a 2nd gunman in the grassy knoll too.

20. gjkoeppen

gjkoeppen Well-Known Member

6,692 Messages
    2,801 Likes Received

First off it was illegal contact not holding and second even if it was defensive holding which it wasn't, that isn't a 15 yard penalty.

daboyzruleperiod likes this.