Drafted by Cowboys 4th Round - Pick 129 - Edge Viliami Fehoko Jr (San Jose State)

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
after watching highlights i would like to keep this guy at LDE.he has pass rush moves but more importantly he is amazing vs the run.i am talking better than Tanks vision for where the run is going and he always brings his guy down.
100% agreed! It's obvious on tape how good Viliami Fehoko is on the left DE spot. Moving him inside would be a waste of his edge-setting skills.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
No sbs in 26 years. I have no trust left
HK, what's up brother? Why so much doom? Have a little faith. MM and DQ have been making very good changes and pickups here. 3 solid drafts in a row. Back-to-back 12-5 seasons. 2023 looks like it will be a breakout year for this team come playoffs.

You're the Hennessy king, right? Grab a cold one, sit back, relax and enjoy this season brother. It's going to be an awesome 2023 season!

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
HK, what's up brother? Why so much doom? Have a little faith. MM and DQ have been making very good changes and pickups here. 3 solid drafts in a row. Back-to-back 12-5 seasons. 2023 looks like it will be a breakout year for this team come playoffs.

You're the Hennessy king, right? Grab a cold one, sit back, relax and enjoy this season brother. It's going to be an awesome 2023 season!
I loved the 1st 4th and 6th round picks. The rest of the picks were not good. Special teamers and a backup tight end.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
I really like this pick. Fehoko is a menacing presence on the edge, and will allow Micah Parsons to stay off the ball on early downs. The reason Quinn was forced to play Micah on the ball so often was because the other guys weren’t getting it done.

Fehoko and Mazi Smith are not flashy choices, but they just dramatically improved the physicality and toughness of your front. You need these kinds of players to fully take advantage of the speed we have at the 2nd level of our defense.

Quinn’s group will be absolutely swarming.

DanA

Reaction score
How many other people watched a rep on his highlights and thought...that's underwhelming only to realize you're watching 90. I did it about 4 or 5 times