Drafted by Cowboys 4th Round - Pick 129 - Edge Viliami Fehoko Jr (San Jose State)

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I’m good with this pick. We were BAD at setting the edge on run plays last year. He’s a power base end, with potential to eventually bulk up and kick inside.

As good as the defense has been the last 2 years, DQ is clearly not satisfied and is trying to make this until more physically imposing up front.
Like to see you posting Fin, and over the years I have come to appreciate your takes on DL prospects.

fivetwos

Reaction score
If anyone was listening to the draft show, Shariff Floyd said on Fehoko…”I’m looking for a 3tech.”

Then it was pointed out that Gallimore has a bonus due if he is on the roster after camp. My dude better show because this is much more than “notice.”

Malhavoc

Reaction score
I like what the team has done defensively. We needed to get bigger on the DL. Gives you different options on how you want to set up your base defense.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Gallimore is due bonus money if he makes the 53 in September. Buh-Bye Galli we never knew ya don't let the door hit ya on the way out.
Gallimore was a disappointment in 2022, before injury he showed promise 2021. Dont know what exactly happened

tm1119

Reaction score
Lawrence, Armstrong, Williams, Fowler, Mazi Smith, Hankins, and Osa are locks to be active game day + Micah will obviously play a lot of edge. That’s 9 guys, the # of active DL we will usually have. That’s not including Gallimore, Golston and now Fehoko. I know 4th round is a craps shoot, but seems like we took a guy that won’t be active his rookie year barring major injury to someone in front of him.

How the final roster shakes out will be interesting. I’m not a fan of Gallimore (is anyone?), but if he gets cut who would play full time 3tech in the event of an Osa injury? Smith I guess?

BigD_95

Reaction score
This is the “Trust Draft”

I’ve been way off on every pick.

Have to only trust they know what they’re doing. The plus.. most picks have been on Defense, I do trust DQ to get the most out of those guys. Offense only received one pick and is still a big unknown

Don’t we need a guard? I’m really concerned. The TE was a massive reach. I’m ok with the 1st round pick. Other than that it seems pretty weak

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Gallimore was a disappointment in 2022, before injury he showed promise 2021. Dont know what exactly happened
Didn't work too hard coming off the injury and showed up to camp out of shape. That's why Dallas played him so late into preseason games, as a kind of punishment.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
High motor guy. Feasted on future used car salesmen, but can’t expect greatness in the 4th.