Drafted by Cowboys 4th Round - Pick 129 - Edge Viliami Fehoko Jr (San Jose State)

quickccc

Reaction score
If anyone was listening to the draft show, Shariff Floyd said on Fehoko…”I’m looking for a 3tech.”

Then it was pointed out that Gallimore has a bonus due if he is on the roster after camp. My dude better show because this is much more than “notice.”
MEh .. hope it work out. I'm more preferred by the guys who are established as 3 techs.

Does this seem more projects type draft than prospects type class.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
This is the “Trust Draft”

I’ve been way off on every pick.

Have to only trust they know what they’re doing. The plus.. most picks have been on Defense, I do trust DQ to get the most out of those guys. Offense only received one pick and is still a big unknown
No sbs in 26 years. I have no trust left

fivetwos

Reaction score
MEh .. hope it work out. I'm more preferred by the guys who are established as 3 techs.

Does this seem more projects type draft than prospects type class.
Today it does yeah, but it’s proof that they are drafting according to their board more than need, and that’s a very good thing.

There’s a lot of emphasis on line play, and that’s what many have been looking for for a while.

Didn’t like mortgaging next year for a project corner when they are reasonably deep there, albeit with guys that are still projects…but honestly, the FO has earned the benefit of the doubt for now.

A fifth doesn’t seem like much but when you look at it as that being the price for a guy like Gilmore, I’d have hung on to the pick or gambled that he would be there at 212.

Knotamus

Reaction score
No sbs in 26 years. I have no trust left
I get it.. but MM and DQ haven’t been here 26 years. The one thing that’s undeniable.. Dal has been operating differently since they arrived. Hell, a DT in the 1st Rd in almost 3 decades says it all. The defense is loaded and DQ is attempting to shore up the run defense. We’ll see what MM has in store for the offense this year..but give him credit, he had no problem letting Moore go. I believe he was just as frustrated as the fans.

I get it.. same message all the time about how many years it’s been.

Change in philosophy is happening. We can only hope that means a different outcome

playmakers

Reaction score
On nfl network this morning at about 1045, they were showing some de from a small school and said this guy was going to be a stud. Would anyone know if it was this guy.

b0xZZ

Reaction score

Have to only trust they know what they’re doing. The plus.. most picks have been on Defense, I do trust DQ to get the most out of those guys. Offense only received one pick and is still a big unknown
What’s not to trust? They have put together how many championship teams over the last 26 years?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I get it.. but MM and DQ haven’t been here 26 years. The one thing that’s undeniable.. Dal has been operating differently since they arrived. Hell, a DT in the 1st Rd in almost 3 decades says it all. The defense is loaded and DQ is attempting to shore up the run defense. We’ll see what MM has in store for the offense this year..but give him credit, he had no problem letting Moore go. I believe he was just as frustrated as the fans.

I get it.. same message all the time about how many years it’s been.

Change in philosophy is happening. We can only hope that means a different outcome
Mazi was the only good pick theyve made this draft. This was the special teams draft all over again

reddyuta

Reaction score
after watching highlights i would like to keep this guy at LDE.he has pass rush moves but more importantly he is amazing vs the run.i am talking better than Tanks vision for where the run is going and he always brings his guy down.

bsbellomy

Reaction score

The picks are crap. That's the only reason why everyone is saying thank God we have DQ.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I don't know why I am thinking Tyrone Crawford when I read bout this pick.

Gaede

Reaction score
Intrigued by this pick. If he does go to DT, think that makes a ton more sense. Doesn't look like a DE

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
If anyone was listening to the draft show, Shariff Floyd said on Fehoko…”I’m looking for a 3tech.”

Then it was pointed out that Gallimore has a bonus due if he is on the roster after camp. My dude better show because this is much more than “notice.”
LOL wow. I think it's safe to say Gallimore is on his way out. That's a terrible sign for Gallimore.