5 seed in NFC is wrapped up

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBS

Reaction score
It’s crazy how hall think you know how the next two months are going to pan out. If you’re this good, you should be at a sports book every Sunday and making millions selling your tips. Vegas is the best, and they are still only right about 60% of the time. If the season were ending today, fine. But with 7 games remaining, YALL ARE TOOOOO freaking funny.
If you knew anything about anything you would know there is no money to be made on the eagles winning the division because the race is over and the odds are stacked in their favor to win the division. But you have no clue about anything so you spew nonsense that doesn’t even make any logical sense.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
I won’t be mad at 49ers for Beating up on Geno Thursday night. At least the cowboys will be guaranteed a first round win at the 5 seed

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
One playoff round at a time. As the 5 seed, the Cowboys will play the 4 seed, the South division champ.
Oh yea, ive already taken that as the preferred WC option. Im saying id take playing the Eagles over the 9ers any day.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Oh yea, ive already taken that as the preferred WC option. Im saying id take playing the Eagles over the 9ers any day.
I hear you but most likely the divisional round will be us playing one of those two teams and then the NFC championship game will be against the other. I don't see avoiding either team in the playoffs. So these are the demons we must exorcise to get to the football promise land.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
I hear you but most likely the divisional round will be us playing one of those two teams and then the NFC championship game will be against the other. I don't see avoiding either team in the playoffs. So these are the demons we must exorcise to get to the football promise land.
Maybe, maybe not. The difference would be that we struggle against the 9ers more than most, they have our number and dictate against our Offense.

DuceizBak

Reaction score
If you lose 3, and your opponent loses 4, WTH do conference wins or losses matter? Not saying those teams won’t win or lose again, it’s the nfl, nobody knows what will happen week to week.
It matters in standings and in tie breakers.

vicjagger

Reaction score
Fwiw, common games is the most likely tie-breaker. Dal is 3-2, Phi is 3-1. The next is conference games where Dal is 2-2 and Phi is 3-0

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
how it will finish
Philly 17-1 they are that good
Detroit 13-4. Their division is weak
Seattle 12-5 they beat the miners and get hot weak division other than the 9ers
New Orleans 9-8 somebody has to be here
San Francisco 12-5
Dallas 12-5
La rams. 8-9 they have the most talent of the rest.

So that makes it
Rams at detroit = rams
Dallas at seatle = Dallas
Sam Fran at NO = San Fran
Rams at philly
Dallas at San Fran
That’s all I’m predicting so far.
AFC = Baltimore. They have the best qb right now. Mahomey is about to have a big fall

LovinItAll

Reaction score
how it will finish
Philly 17-1 they are that good
Detroit 13-4. Their division is weak
Seattle 12-5 they beat the miners and get hot weak division other than the 9ers
New Orleans 9-8 somebody has to be here
San Francisco 12-5
Dallas 12-5
La rams. 8-9 they have the most talent of the rest.

So that makes it
Rams at detroit = rams
Dallas at seatle = Dallas
Sam Fran at NO = San Fran
Rams at philly
Dallas at San Fran
That’s all I’m predicting so far.
AFC = Baltimore. They have the best qb right now. Mahomey is about to have a big fall
Did you watch the Chiefs game? Philly isn’t going 16-1 (I take it that 17-1 a typo). They aren’t THAT good. I know, I know….your record is what it is, but they should’ve lost to the Boys and the Chiefs AT LEAST. Dak steps ob, receiver drops the game winner (probably). That’s the degree of separation, and that’s not a 16-1 team (imo).

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
It’s going to be funny when the Bills and 49ers beat the Eagles. Come back and see me. The east is far from done.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Did you watch the Chiefs game? Philly isn’t going 16-1 (I take it that 17-1 a typo). They aren’t THAT good. I know, I know….your record is what it is, but they should’ve lost to the Boys and the Chiefs AT LEAST. Dak steps ob, receiver drops the game winner (probably). That’s the degree of separation, and that’s not a 16-1 team (imo).
:hammer:

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
It’s going to be funny when the Bills and 49ers beat the Eagles. Come back and see me. The east is far from done.
Buffalo is a mess. Diggs trying to get out of there. Bills will not finish with a winning record this. Bet your house

Status
Not open for further replies.