5 seed in NFC is wrapped up

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBS

Reaction score
What are the odds to win the division now, math magicians???

Helllooooooo

I can’t hear you

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Yeah it's over...wave the white flag, embrace the 5th seed. You have over a month to start preparing for the Saints now

Flamma

Reaction score
Cowboys won’t win the division. The 5 seed is basically wrapped up.

Looking ahead, best case scenario is lions get the 1 seed.

It’s literally better for us to lose to Detroit in the regular season if it helps them get the 1 seed

@nfc south winner followed by @detroit is by far best case scenario for our playoff road

These regular season games are borderline meaningless for us
Philly is going to have at minimum, 14 wins. Lions will get the 2nd seed.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score

Helllooooooo

I can’t hear you

I mean we do play the eagles one more time. We can basically afford one more loss if that. Meaning against the eagles, Miami, buffalo and Detroit we need to at least go 3-1.

JBS

Reaction score
I mean we do play the eagles one more time. We can basically afford one more loss if that. Meaning against the eagles, Miami, buffalo and Detroit we need to at least go 3-1.
Division is over. Give it a rest

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
We're not winning the division.

This team will have to win what...3 consecutive games on the road in the playoffs?

What is our record at home vs. in the road? Oye, we know how this script is going to end. But who knows, let's see how it plays out. Injuries can still happen for SF and Philly...not that I'm rooting for it, but you never know.

And who knows, maybe Dallas is so pissed off at this point at the narrative of them in the post season on the road, especially in SF, so we'll see.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Helllooooooo

I can’t hear you
We should allowed to play the Giants in the remaining weeks leading to the playoffs!
Now that's how we win the division............then again maybe not. :muttley:

16to87Money

Reaction score
Lol I thought about that. Would suck if beating DET put Philly as the 1 seed.
That’s the Jimmy RoH night, can’t very well try to mail it in. Just win if you can. The Eagles are better in every way, but maybe they’ll lay an egg somewhere along the way.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Do we still not know what the 21st century Cowboys are yet? It's 2023.

Deep down, you know. It's not what you want to hear so you suppress it, but you know.

This is a wild card team. They'll need to win 3 road playoff games to reach the Super Bowl. That's not going to happen. You know it, and I know it.

ICP

Reaction score
Lol I thought about that. Would suck if beating DET put Philly as the 1 seed.
With the run game Detroit has a long with the young energy they play with I really doubt we beat them. After watching a fair amount of their games I've thought this for awhile.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You were 1, 2, and 5 years old when those teams won those chips. Sorry but this isnt your wheelhouse.

You had the nerve to say Troy had all those HOFers around him, like Dak hasnt played w future HOFers.

Dak has had two future hall of famers on his OL since hes been in the league. Witten is going to the hall. Barring health, micah is going to the hall. Yet this dude still cant win in the playoffs.

But yea keep rooting for his “leadership” while he sinks this team every single time in the playoffs
Lmaoooo please sit here and play the HOF teammates game with me comparing Daks to Troy’s, you will lose and badly. Yeah totally let’s talk about witten who Dak got for 2 seasons at the end of his career before he retired. Cool 1 HOFer on defense in Micah, and who else? I’m sorry that facts hurt your feelings but the facts is that your qb was surrounded by HOFers on both sides of the ball and the second he didn’t have a super team he couldn’t even make the playoffs. Keep the nostalgia glasses on though, they fit you good.

plasticman

Reaction score
In my many years of watching NFL football, I have seen a multitude of circumstances and scenarios completely switch in the opposite direction without warning.

When it comes to who will win the division, the fat lady isn't singing yet. Seven games left and that used to be half a season.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
In my many years of watching NFL football, I have seen a multitude of circumstances and scenarios completely switch in the opposite direction without warning.

When it comes to who will win the division, the fat lady isn't singing yet. Seven games left and that used to be half a season.

Eagles are going 14-3 at worst imo. Even going undefeated the rest of the way probably won’t be enough for Dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.