50+ minutes of Dak winning games in the clutch

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Many would have you believe that he is incapable of this.

Need to buy some dog food if I'm going to watch these videos........Yes, my dogs will be howling along with the opposing defenses in the film.
I wonder if should I point to Sky after TD?? :muttley:

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
On the final drive where the Cowboys "won" the game they were already leading - they had a 14 play drive to seal the game. Dak attempted 4 passes, completing zero of them. Clutch.
They went into the 4th quarter behind and went on to score two TD to take the lead and win. 4th quarter comeback. Clutch.

I get you want the emotional nailbiter at the end because this is about emotion for you and not rational. I only gave you 50 minutes of that.

glimmerman

Reaction score
This is where I’m at. I can’t remember the last time we got a sack at a huge moment or a fumble or anything like that in recent memory when we needed it. The closest I can think of is when Heath sacked Rodgers in 2016 ( still don’t know how he held onto that ball) and if it wasn’t for a legendary throw by Rodgers and Byron Jones losing his man completely (and some terrible officiating on that play) cowboys most likely win that game and Dak would have completed one of the best comebacks in playoff history.

But. It didn’t happen that way. So all of it doesn’t matter.
When Health hit rogers it was like slow motion as I was watching it. I thought the ball was coming out and I saw (I think) Scandrick break his tackle and was coming right at rogers while he was falling. I remember thinking it’s gonna be a scoop and score. But some how he held on. And the next play they rode Irving to the ground or he would have gotten rogers but they held him and Jones stood there and they just made a good play.

CWR

Reaction score
things-that-never-happened-jeopardy.gif

Unfortunately for the argument, I watched Dak bulldoze his way through the Seattle defense and onto victory.

erod

Reaction score
Worst playoff team Dallas has faced in a very long time and we played them in Dallas.
Doesn't get any easier.

I guess at least we won though

Btw, a side note, the worst pass defense Dallas has EVER faced in the playoffs was vs Green Bay in 2016
Yep, and that Packer team got annihilated in the first half the following week.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
That one wild card game was awesome.

That wild card game was dak's mount Rushmore.
Difference is 49ers D and running game. Our D played the 49ers strongly in the first half but let them slip in the 2nd half, of course our offense shooting themselves in the foot didnt help

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Difference is 49ers D and running game. Our D played the 49ers strongly in the first half but let them slip in the 2nd half, of course our offense shooting themselves in the foot didnt help
Dallas Defense gave up 9 points in the first half. 6 of those were the defense holding SF to FG after interceptions. There was a reason Dallas lost but the defense was not it. They gave up 19 points. 6 of those were on Dak.

Last edited:

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Oblivious delusion is even more so.
what delusion is that? like that Dak can't be clutch or that he has never come back in a playoff game. I give evidence to the contrary and people still claim it. that is cognitive dissonance.

Now what oblivious delusion can you come up with other than the typical pigeonholes?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

Many would have you believe that he is incapable of this.

Hey, fuzzy, is it ok if i just go outside and watch the grass grow? My son is painting his room, maybe I'll go watch the paint dry instead if that is ok with you?

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Dallas Defense gave up 9 points in the first half. 6 of those were the defense holding SF to FG after interceptions. There was a reason Dallas lost but the defense was not it. They gave up 19 points. 6 of those were on Dak.
Agreed, our D was not the reason we lost the game , it was squarely on offense.