Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm gonna move this soon, but OMG... Did anybody see that TD from McNabb to TO

I'm jealous... :bang2:

Rezz

Mr. Blonde
Reaction score
Yeah it must be nice. I don't think we've completed a pass like that since the mid nineties. TO is such a jack@***...but damn he has skills.

Rezz

Mr. Blonde
Reaction score
Well after another 31 yard reception and a near touchdown catch again (one foot in)...it's nice to see TO is basically uncoverable.
</sarcasm>

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
ImNotMidswat said:
I hope he blows his knees out . . .

Both of them . . .

Easy there Tonto. They are playing the Bungals after all. :laugh2:

Wait a minute...the Bungals beat us last year. :banghead:

Jay

Reaction score
You will see this year why Moss is better. He's happy in Oakland, and I see him having an amazing year this year.

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
Jay said:
You will see this year why Moss is better. He's happy in Oakland, and I see him having an amazing year this year.

Does your crystal ball have us making the playoffs this year?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I was so wanting TO to continue his nonsense in Philly for just this reason. He is so good. Philly is a much better team with him onboard.

Jay

Reaction score
No need to have an attitude, but Moss is physically a better player. Moss has the type of speed that makes him practically unstoppable at times. If I see TO pulling down touchdown passes like Moss does, almost acrobatically in the endzone, then I'll give TO his due.

Fact is, I think Owens is behind Moss. The statistics may not show this year, but the Eagles' only offensive weapons are Westbrook and Owens--the Raiders have Pollard (TE), Jordan (RB, who will eat up all the runs on the goal line), Jerry Porter (WR), and then Moss. Let's not even rule out Ronald Curry and Doug Gabriel who are both very solid WR's for the #3 and #4 positions. Collins will have a ton of weapons.

Porter is already a legit #1 WR, and he proved that last year, which is why Oakland signed him to big money. Now you have Moss being the #1, and Porter playing #2. Porter will have a gigantic year, and so will Moss--You know that Turner will be throwing the ball alot out there in Oakland. And I've read some places around here saying that Kerry Collins isn't that good--Give me a break. He can still throw a great deep ball, and what do you think he'll be doing most of the time?

I'm sorry, but if you know football, as far as talent-wise, Moss is better. Ironically, the top two WR's in the league are both headcases.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Both are great.

TO is a jerk - but he has an amazing work ethic. TO made himself into an awesome receiver.

Moss is more the physical freak. He was born with serious gifts -- he is way too fast for his size. Moss can be lazy, he won't block, he doesn't run out routes when he is not the target.

I give the edge to TO. If Moss worked as hard as Owens there would be no doubt who was the best.

Jay

Reaction score
I just truly believe Moss wasn't happy in Minnesota. Look at him last year, he had 1 less touchdown than TO yet he had almost 30 less catches.

No one has put up the kind of numbers Moss has, ever. If you want to go by numbers, Moss is better.

I completely agree with the hustle and work ethic, though. That goes to Owens all the way.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
jobberone said:
I was so wanting TO to continue his nonsense in Philly for just this reason. He is so good. Philly is a much better team with him onboard.

Give it time. The better he plays the more money crying he will do. His temper will flair and he will disrupt what could be another great Iggles year.
I have faith in TO being a total jerk soon.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
abersonc said:
Both are great.

TO is a jerk - but he has an amazing work ethic. TO made himself into an awesome receiver.

Moss is more the physical freak. He was born with serious gifts -- he is way too fast for his size. Moss can be lazy, he won't block, he doesn't run out routes when he is not the target.

I give the edge to TO. If Moss worked as hard as Owens there would be no doubt who was the best.

This is true.

But the guy is still a major douchebag.

2much2soon

Reaction score
Jay said:
No need to have an attitude, but Moss is physically a better player. Moss has the type of speed that makes him practically unstoppable at times. If I see TO pulling down touchdown passes like Moss does, almost acrobatically in the endzone, then I'll give TO his due.

Fact is, I think Owens is behind Moss. The statistics may not show this year, but the Eagles' only offensive weapons are Westbrook and Owens--the Raiders have Pollard (TE), Jordan (RB, who will eat up all the runs on the goal line), Jerry Porter (WR), and then Moss. Let's not even rule out Ronald Curry and Doug Gabriel who are both very solid WR's for the #3 and #4 positions. Collins will have a ton of weapons.

Porter is already a legit #1 WR, and he proved that last year, which is why Oakland signed him to big money. Now you have Moss being the #1, and Porter playing #2. Porter will have a gigantic year, and so will Moss--You know that Turner will be throwing the ball alot out there in Oakland. And I've read some places around here saying that Kerry Collins isn't that good--Give me a break. He can still throw a great deep ball, and what do you think he'll be doing most of the time?

I'm sorry, but if you know football, as far as talent-wise, Moss is better. Ironically, the top two WR's in the league are both headcases.

I strongly agree.
TO is very good but he has never able been able to completely dominate defenses like Moss. Ask the Packers, or any other NFL team, who they would rather face.
Randy Moss plays on a whole different level than TO.
Whenever someone mentions Moss's freakish athletic skills I always think of his final game at Marshall, some bowl game that probably doesn't exist anymore and I can't remember the name of.
Moss caught a pass in the middle of the field and a DB came up to tackle him. The DB bent slightly at the waist to deliver a blow, and Moss hurdled him. Just completely jumped over the guy like a video game figure. Incredible.