Drafted by Cowboys 6th round - Pick 212- RB Duece Vaughn (Kansas State)

morat1959

Reaction score
Jerry’s kin folks with input on picks. Scout’s son being selected. It’s all just a big happy family. This is the reason this team is never gonna win another SB.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
First off, what the hell is RAS?

Secondly, that literally means his score was better than almost half of all RBs taken and he was drafted in the 6th round.

I don’t see the problem.
Looks like his RAS score is depressed because of his height and weight. I'd love to have seen Darren Sproles RAS score (not sure it existed back then).
Found it. Sproles was faster and quicker and thus had a higher RAS score of 5.90.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
so did anyone see this guy play in college? or are we just looking at the fact that hes short?
Watched almost every game. Living in Kansas doesn't have many perks. Watching Vaughn was a big one though.

He is 5'6". But very fast and very very quick. A threat to take it to the house every time he touches the ball.

Put him at KR and PR and put your seat belt on. Turpin will be expendable now.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yeah, he’ll be 15 yards downfield of the pile high stepping into the end zone.

His production the last 2 seasons in college was nearly Heisman worthy.
He won’t be able to make plays like that in the NFL at his size. I see a lot of fans on here getting overly excited about him. He’s way too small! We may use him out of the backfield as a receiver or as a return guy.