Twitter: 7/21/21 Cowboys Tweets

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
In this case, we have a right to complain. In the end it's the fans who pay. The higher the player salaries are, the higher the ticket prices, merchandise, etc...

I have no right to complain. I don’t buy tickets or merchandise. I stream all football for free on the internet. For the vast majority of football advertisers on tv, I don’t buy their products. Indirectly, the NFL probably gets about $20 from me from companies like Honda and Geico which advertise during games.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Man I need a nice Cowboys print

That collection Robert Wilonsky has at the Heritage museum is pretty ridiculous. It has the original Mark Hammill Skywalker light sabre amongst a lot of movie props going way way back. I think Judy Garland's dress from Wizard of Oz too.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That is not at all how it works. Ticket and merchandise prices are set by what the market will bear; they are the cause of player salaries, not the effect.

Do you think that if the players agreed to a 50% pay cut tomorrow, that the ticket prices would go down 50%? Or at all? Of course not; the owners would just pocket the difference.
This is true. My only gripe about player salaries is how it means other players get less (or leave) due to the cap.

kumizi

Reaction score
Jaylon is a bargain.

tenor.gif