Drafted by Cowboys 7th round - Pick 244 - WR Jalen Brooks (South Carolina)

75boyz

Reaction score
One Jalen replaces another.
Makes perfect Cowboys sense.
A 6th for a 3rd, lol.

Mannix

Reaction score
I really like what I see here....totally reminds me of a slighter Michael Irvin....looks like a GREAT possession receiver. Check this out....at 4:44 it sure didn't look like 4.69 time to me....plays MUCH faster!

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
I love the tape. Hes a good size and plays bigger than that!He seemed bigger in the video. Great hands and good up the middle. His game speed is definitely faster than his timed. nothing wrong there.

shabazz

Reaction score
I’m all for the WR position pick. As for the player? Who knows how he’ll pan out

To be honest, I was looking for a fat DT early, a QB early and any offensive players that would help our offense score more than 1 TD and 12 points against the Niners

kicker in UDFA finishes it up

Creeper

Reaction score
He looks slow but maybe he really is a possession receiver with great hands. A guy like that could really help Dak. Or, he will play special teams and never see an offensive snap.

Jake0

Reaction score
Dak friendly receiver looks like. Huge wingspan and really good hands. Don't really need to be accurate to hit him. Special teams and spot backup duty with a reliable catcher, not bad. We'll see if he makes the team.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
Dak friendly receiver looks like. Huge wingspan and really good hands. Don't really need to be accurate to hit him. Special teams and spot backup duty with a reliable catcher, not bad. We'll see if he makes the team.
I bet he knocks Jaeln Tolbert off the roster! Look alot like T.O. in his play!

Rayman70

Reaction score
I don't get the comparison. In the end Kevin Williams was not worth the 2nd round pick and they appear to be different physically.
well I agree. I jumped 2 soon. My bad. I just went and did more film watching and I learned alt about this kid. He is very smooth in his routes and catches everything. I luv the pick.

Rayman70

Reaction score
MUCH bigger target.
MY BAD. I went and did more research and this kid might be a steal. Dang he catches everything and has special hands. He has enuff speed to take it all the way. He appears to be well rounded.Sneaky nice pick.