94WIP Josh Innes Show Raises Over $25,000 For Women’s Shelter In Dallas

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I rarely make posts so if this doesn't belong in this section my apologies but I've been following this story since Friday and I can't help be disgusted at the "fake outrage" that's going on in Philly. I think its DISGUSTING that Philly media and their sports radio hosts are using or used the Greg Hardy incident to promote their station and Dallas Week in their city. Truly disgusting IMO. If you truly cared about battered women then why did you wait until Dallas week to do this? Why are you attacking Dallas fans and Dallas media making us out to be monsters who support abusing women? Its disgusting what people and radio stations will do for click bait. These guys don't care about women or being moral. If they did they wouldn't support Riley Cooper on the team.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I rarely make posts so if this doesn't belong in this section my apologies but I've been following this story since Friday and I can't help be disgusted at the "fake outrage" that's going on in Philly. I think its DISGUSTING that Philly media and their sports radio hosts are using or used the Greg Hardy incident to promote their station and Dallas Week in their city. Truly disgusting IMO. If you truly cared about battered women then why did you wait until Dallas week to do this? Why are you attacking Dallas fans and Dallas media making us out to be monsters who support abusing women? Its disgusting what people and radio stations will do for click bait. These guys don't care about women or being moral. If they did they wouldn't support Riley Cooper on the team.

Bravo. Please post more often.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

That is next level trolling.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That is next level trolling.

Yeah I think I heard one of the stations down here...might've been 1053...they didn't see that in a uproar about it they kind of ruled it out as simply trolling which I get it. They're better then me. This type of trolling is low especially when you bring in battered women.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Who care about philly fans?
I care about the dallas fans who think fundraisers assuage our fan guilt about our player Hardy, a convicted batterer on the NFL field. Do it make yo feels better seeing him wear the star??

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Yeah I think I heard one of the stations down here...might've been 1053...they didn't see that in a uproar about it they kind of ruled it out as simply trolling which I get it. They're better then me. This type of trolling is low especially when you bring in battered women.

I'm with you on this for sure.

I love a good troll but they went too far on this one.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Who care about philly fans?
I care about the dallas fans who think fundraisers assuage our fan guilt about our player Hardy, a convicted batterer on the NFL field. Do it make yo feels better seeing him wear the star??

I don't necessarily care what Philly fans think or say I just find it disturbing that you would use battered women to promote your radio show and your agenda. Its not as disgusting as beating women but its a step below.

And when was Hardy convicted of battering a women?

I have no guilt about Hardy. Philly fans don't care if they have a dog killer or a racist on their team and I don't have any guilt about Hardy being on mine. Rooting for the Cowboys doesn't mean you support what Hardy allegedly did.

But I don't expect you to understand that or do I blame you. You've been fed GARBAGE by our national and even local media in regards to this Hardy case. Instead of feeding your information they have brainwashed you and that's fine. The media is good at that. But I'm not getting suckered to it until more facts come out from what happened that night.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
You can be offended all you want over it, but it's still $25k that the shelter didn't have before.

So, good on them for the result even if the reason for doing it was just to be trolls.

knightrider94

Reaction score

There are battered women in Philly that need real help. Many battered women and children end up homeless and in poverty if not for shelters like this one. They should also consider a donation in their own town or perhaps Charlotte, but I am pretty sure that the real intent of this fundraiser was not to help battered women.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You can be offended all you want over it, but it's still $25k that the shelter didn't have before.

So, good on them for the result even if the reason for doing it was just to be trolls.

Well I don't blame the shelter. Not doing that at all. I'm blaming the people who are using battered women to promote their hate for Dallas. Its disgusting. And then to pretend like the Cowboys or their organization or even the Dallas media hasn't given money and donations to the same cause is even more ridiculous.

“I knew that Philadelphia would jump at the opportunity to help people and would jump at the opportunity to squash a negative stereotype,” he said. “And so far, I started it, but the Philadelphia people deserve credit.”

LOL....what a joke.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Yeah it was a straight troll job by some dbags in philly, but the end result is money for a good cause. One of the few surprising moves from a city who backed a dog slaughtering psychopath, cheered a career ending injury, and purposely puked on a little girl among other things.

That said, 25k is probably just a drop in the bucket compared to the fundraiser The Jones's put together a couple of weeks ago.

But THAT won't be put on tv.

Screw everyone else right now.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
There are battered women in Philly that need real help. Many battered women and children end of homeless and in poverty if not for shelters like this one. They should also consider a donation in their own town or perhaps Charlotte, but I am pretty sure that the real intent of this fundraiser was not to help battered women.

Thank you......great point. They did nothing for Philly. Did nothing for the city where this "alleged" beating went down. They donated to a Dallas shelter. But there's no agenda here?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah it was a straight troll job by some dbags in philly, but the end result is money for a good cause. One of the few surprising moves from a city who backed a dog slaughtering psychopath, cheered a career ending injury, and purposely puked on a little girl among other things.

That said, 25k is probably just a drop in the bucket compared to the fundraiser The Jones's put together a couple of weeks ago.

But THAT won't be put on tv.

Screw everyone else right now.

Right. The fundraiser they did isn't click bait and won't generate traffic so we won't ever hear about it.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I don't necessarily care what Philly fans think or say I just find it disturbing that you would use battered women to promote your radio show and your agenda. Its not as disgusting as beating women but its a step below.

And when was Hardy convicted of battering a women?

I have no guilt about Hardy. Philly fans don't care if they have a dog killer or a racist on their team and I don't have any guilt about Hardy being on mine. Rooting for the Cowboys doesn't mean you support what Hardy allegedly did.

But I don't expect you to understand that or do I blame you. You've been fed GARBAGE by our national and even local media in regards to this Hardy case. Instead of feeding your information they have brainwashed you and that's fine. The media is good at that. But I'm not getting suckered to it until more facts come out from what happened that night.

Your hero Hardy was convicted in a bench case -- by a judge -- and he walked on appeal.
But to contest your denial ist useless.
Your daughter, wife, niece, sister -- had they fallen into his abusive orbit, I would support their case in the face off football fan denial.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
There are battered women in Philly that need real help. Many battered women and children end up homeless and in poverty if not for shelters like this one. They should also consider a donation in their own town or perhaps Charlotte, but I am pretty sure that the real intent of this fundraiser was not to help battered women.
THE INTENT WAS TO MAKE US FEEL LESS GUILTY ABOUT CHEERING FOR BATTERERS

AbeBeta

Reaction score

It is awful that they raised money for a shelter. Just awful.

Some real mental contortions necessary to be angry. Well done!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Your hero Hardy was convicted in a bench case -- by a judge -- and he walked on appeal.
Your daughter, wife, niece, sister -- had they fallen into his abusive orbit, I would support their case in the face off football fan denial.

My hero? Now you're also trolling which is convenient. Do your research for why Hardy "walked on appeal". I'm not going to do it for you because this is clearly trolling. You can't even talk or debate with anyone on here without someone exploring all the facts. But like I said above, I don't blame you. The media has painted this story one way and has fed it to the public one way so I can't knock you for being misinformed. All I can ask is do the research your self and don't let Dale Hansen or BSPN or whoever else create a opinion for you.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score

Hardy's nobody's hero I'm sure - but I am sure of this.

Your hero Edward R. Murro would not be so fearful as to report the entire truth of the Hardy incident in the face of a politically correct witch hunt.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
They raised $25,000 for a good cause. The whole world knows they are trolling. At the end of the day who cares? Let them have their fun. All your doing by creating a multi page thread about the situation is giving these guys more attention, thus letting them win.