94WIP Josh Innes Show Raises Over $25,000 For Women’s Shelter In Dallas

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Yes, the entire truth. Always estenuating circumstances for POW POW POW!!!!!!! She deserved it somehow.
I am sure this feeble rationalization will make the victim feel better.

Well here are some truths.

She did not deserve anything that came to her and nobody should have that happen.
He was absolutely wrong in what he did.
She was responsible (according to her testimony) for escalating the incident.
She then lied to investigators about what really happened.

The woman judge who ruled in his favor on appeal is a renowned domestic violence rights advocate. No way does Hardy get the benefit of the doubt with her unless the testimony from Nicole Holder simply was not credible.

As far as making her feel better. She seemed to be doing just fine by posting pictures while partying in Vail the following week.

Finally, I know she is one of two people on this earth who know the entire truth.
As far as I know only two media outlets have made these facts clear. The Charlotte Observer in an investigative piece back in April--
And Jason Whitlock this weekend.

Mr. Murrow if he were alive - would make three.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Well here are some truths.

She did not deserve anything that came to her and nobody should have that happen.
He was absolutely wrong in what he did.
She was responsible (according to her testimony) for escalating the incident.
She then lied to investigators about what really happened.

The woman judge who ruled in his favor on appeal is a renowned domestic violence rights advocate. No way does Hardy get the benefit of the doubt with her unless the testimony from Nicole Holder simply was not credible.

As far as making her feel better. She seemed to be doing just fine by posting pictures while partying in Vail the following week.

Finally, I know she is one of two people on this earth who know the entire truth.
As far as I know only two media outlets have made these facts clear. The Charlotte Observer in an investigative piece back in April--
And Jason Whitlock this weekend.

Mr. Murrow if he were alive - would make three.

LOL now judicial vidality. LOL

So many rationalizations. Yes maybe Hardy acted accordingly because she made him do it.
November 2015 (just so for posterity so we can gauge in a timeline our continuing linging to the imagined rights to batter others.
My my.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What ist your obsession with research?
Ist you an acamadician?
Here ist some research. See the photos.

What is my obsession with research? I don't know...... Maybe it's because I don't live in a box and think everything is simply black and white. Maybe I've lived enough and seen enough to understand how terrible this judicial system can be. I guess that's my obsession.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
What is my obsession with research? I don't know...... Maybe it's because I don't live in a box and think everything is simply black and white. Maybe I've lived enough and seen enough to understand how terrible this judicial system can be. I guess that's my obsession.

So stick to the issue at hand. Look at the photos.
BAM! BAM! BAM!
POW! POW! POW!

Seen enough. Go home.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
so the misdemeanor hurt less than he felony, right?
Bailiff, let me see them photos agin!!:rolleyes:

With the judges background, she would've wrecked Hardy and put him behind bars if this was some kind of Ray Rice beat down.

I don't know the details behind the pictures.

I don't know what happened in that house that night.

I know she was coc'd out and drunk so I wouldn't be surprised if Hardys 911 call saying he was being attacked by her was off.

The whole throwing herself in the bathtub, then saying Hardy did it, then saying she lied and that she did do it to herself makes me question the whole thing.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
With the judges background, she would've wrecked Hardy and put him behind bars if this was some kind of Ray Rice beat down.

I know she was coc'd out and drunk so I wouldn't be surprised if Hardys 911 call saying he was being attacked by her was off.

The whole throwing herself in the bathtub, then saying Hardy did it, then saying she lied and that she did do it to herself makes me question the whole thing.

Yes, more self-serving revelations like that and SHE WILL HALF TO PAY HARDY!!!
ALWAYS FUN VISITING BIZARRO WORLD, "gentlemen."

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Obviously more than they telt you

Becky Thorne Tin, a white North Carolina judge far more experienced at litigating domestic violence issues than members of the media, chose not to send Hardy to prison. Tin, Mecklenburg County district attorney Andrew Murray (white) and assistant district attorney Jamie Adams (black female) saw pictures of the victim’s and Hardy’s injuries, reviewed the pertinent statements and testimony and deemed the crime a misdemeanor.
Why?
Did a white woman, a white man and a black woman with deep knowledge of our criminal justice system scheme to let a hulking black man escape prison for beating “the hell” out of a white woman?

This seems unlikely inside Judge Tin’s courtroom. A magna cum laude graduate of Harvard, Judge Tin is the co-chair of her alma mater’s battered women’s advocacy project. In 2007, Judge Tin was involved in a controversial case related to domestic violence that left her, by her own admission, “traumatized.” Over the objections of 32-year-old Sonia Long, Judge Tin issued a less-restrictive restraining order against Long’s estranged husband, Anthony Long. One week later, Anthony Long murdered his wife.
Domestic violence is an issue Judge Tin likely takes more seriously than the sports writers pontificating about what Jerry Jones and the Cowboys should do with Greg Hardy.

You really think this judge wouldn't have brought down the hammer if it was warranted?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

You really think this judge wouldn't have brought down the hammer if it was warranted?

One that is a domestic abuse activist as well. But this is what I'm referring to. No one is doing their research except for surprisingly Jason Whitlock.

sideon

Reaction score
I'm sure those shelters in Philly loved seeing that money go somewhere else just to prove a point.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Yes, more self-serving revelations like that and SHE WILL HALF TO PAY HARDY!!!
ALWAYS FUN VISITING BIZARRO WORLD, "gentlemen."

Fine ignore everything.

Just read the headline and look at the pictures. Be a sheep.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW:

BUT THIS YOU DOO KNOW:

MORE THAT YOU "KNOW":

JUST WOW.