94WIP Josh Innes Show Raises Over $25,000 For Women’s Shelter In Dallas

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It is awful that they raised money for a shelter. Just awful.

Some real mental contortions necessary to be angry. Well done!

Its awful under the circumstances yes it is. We've known about this ALLEGED domestic situation for over a year now since 2014. So a year later during Dallas week.......guys now are feeling sensitive to the situation and now feel its time to donate to a woman's shelter? Not in Carolina. Not even in Philly. But in Dallas. If you like causes with agenda and that aren't actually done because of the cause then fine. I'm not a fan of it though at least the women's shelter did get 25k out of trolling and fake outrage.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They raised $25,000 for a good cause. The whole world knows they are trolling. At the end of the day who cares? Let them have their fun. All your doing by creating a multi page thread about the situation is giving these guys more attention, thus letting them win.

I doubt Cowboy fans are going to run and give them traffic or new listeners.........I doubt they benefit from this thread if it all lol.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Its awful under the circumstances yes it is. We've known about this ALLEGED domestic situation for over a year now since 2014. So a year later during Dallas week.......guys now are feeling sensitive to the situation and now feel its time to donate to a woman's shelter? Not in Carolina. Not even in Philly. But in Dallas. If you like causes with agenda and that aren't actually done because of the cause then fine. I'm not a fan of it though at least the women's shelter did get 25k out of trolling and fake outrage.

Mental gymnastics again! I give it a very solid 9.2!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
My hero? Now you're also trolling which is convenient. Do your research for why Hardy "walked on appeal". I'm not going to do it for you because this is clearly trolling. You can't even talk or debate with anyone on here without someone exploring all the facts. But like I said above, I don't blame you. The media has painted this story one way and has fed it to the public one way so I can't knock you for being misinformed. All I can ask is do the research your self and don't let Dale Hansen or BSPN or whoever else create a opinion for you.

"Research" being your key word, where was your research when yo was clueless about his bench trial?
Yo blamed me, the media and Dale Hansen.
Classic blame ever one but the batterer-athlete.
Quite shameful but predictabe.:rolleyes:

Fmart322

Reaction score
I live in Jersey, across the Delaware river from Philly and I've seen the fake outrage myself. From Facebook to radio everyone's jumping onboard.
there's no defending it, otherwise you're a monster too.
It'll pass, just like another season without a super bowl for Philly.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
"Research" being your key word, where was your research when yo was clueless about his bench trial?
Yo blamed me, the media and Dale Hansen.
Classic blame ever one but the batterer-athlete.
Quite shameful but predictabe.:rolleyes:

I'm well aware of him being convicted in a bench trial. I asked you to do your research because you failed to mention his charges were dismissed and expunged on Sunday. Its not even on his record. Since you didn't bring this up I told you to do your research on the case. Listen to the police phone calls. Do more then watch BSPN and their propaganda. Like I said above....I get it. We need a monster to fear. We need a disgusting human being to promote. Greg Hardy fits the bill. Someone who doesn't seem remorseful. Someone who you can easily vilify. . .

And I didn't blame you or anyone else. Don't flatter yourself. I didn't place blame on the media. I have enough common sense to understand they are doing whatever it takes to drive traffic or ratings to their product. So I understand it. Never once blamed them. I blame the people who refuse to do their own research.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Hardy's nobody's hero I'm sure - but I am sure of this.

Your hero Edward R. Murro would not be so fearful as to report the entire truth of the Hardy incident in the face of a politically correct witch hunt.

Yes, the entire truth. Always estenuating circumstances for POW POW POW!!!!!!! She deserved it somehow.
I am sure this feeble rationalization will make the victim feel better.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I'm well aware of him being convicted in a bench trial. I asked you to do your research because you failed to mention his charges were dismissed and expunged on Sunday. Its not even on his record. Since you didn't bring this up I told you to do your research on the case. Listen to the police phone calls. Do more then watch BSPN and their propaganda. Like I said above....I get it. We need a monster to fear. We need a disgusting human being to promote. Greg Hardy fits the bill. Someone who doesn't seem remorseful. Someone who you can easily vilify. . .

And I didn't blame you or anyone else. Don't flatter yourself. I didn't place blame on the media. I have enough common sense to understand they are doing whatever it takes to drive traffic or ratings to their product. So I understand it. Never once blamed them. I blame the people who refuse to do their own research.

So you blame me? Not Hardy???
Fascinating.:huh:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Blame you for what? What did you do wrong for me to blame you? I simply asked you to do more research and you got defensive like you committed a crime.

What ist your obsession with research?
Ist you an acamadician?
Here ist some research. See the photos.