FEATURED _____ Official Coaching Staff Hires _____

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
For anyone interested I felt a spot showcasing the official hires may or may not help.

HC -- Mike McCarthy

OC -- Kellen Moore
OL -- Joe Philibin (Jeff Blasko asst.)
RB -- Skip Peete
WR
TE -- Lunda Wells
QB -- Doug Nussmeier

DC -- Mike Nolan
DL -- Jim Tomsula
LB -- Scott McCurley
DB -- Maurice Linguist - Al Harris

ST -- John Fassel

Strength & Conditioning

ModEdit: Removed advertisements so thread could remain. Format also updated.

Last edited by a moderator:

ESisback

Reaction score
For anyone interested I felt a spot showcasing the official hires may or may not help.

HC -- Mike McCarthy

OC -- Kellen Moore
OL -- Joe Philibin
RB
WR
TE
QB

DC -- Mike Nolan
DL -- Jim Tomsula
LB
DB -- Maurice Linguist

ST -- John Fassel

Thanks Silver! Appreciate the effort!

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

HC -- Mike McCarthy

OC -- Kellen Moore
OL -- Joe Philibin
RB
WR
TE
QB

DC -- Mike Nolan
DL -- Jim Tomsula
LB
DB -- Maurice Linguist

ST -- John Fassel

Linguist isnt the DB coach I believe. I think he taking Greg Jacksons job

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Linguist isnt the DB coach I believe. I think he taking Greg Jacksons job
Was just going off of this. Source: Texas A&M cornerbacks coach Maurice Linguist has accepted a job coaching in the secondary for the Dallas Cowboys. He’d emerged as one of the SEC’s top young coaches.

— Pete Thamel (@PeteThamel) January 12, 2020

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Was just going off of this. Source: Texas A&M cornerbacks coach Maurice Linguist has accepted a job coaching in the secondary for the Dallas Cowboys. He’d emerged as one of the SEC’s top young coaches.

— Pete Thamel (@PeteThamel) January 12, 2020
I dont think its been officially announced which position he is getting, the DB coach are a position coach

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Is Kellen Moore definite yet ? I haven’t heard that he has decided to stay.
The article has a blurb on all the official hires as of yesterday. This is the one for Moore

Even with the freedom/power to choose his own coaching staff, Mike McCarthy decided to stick with Kellen Moore as the Dallas Cowboys offensive coordinator. Moore caught McCarthy’s eye even before he interviewed for the head coaching job with the Cowboys and was impressed enough with the first-year OC to convince him to stick around. This was someone Jerry Jones wanted around for the foreseeable future if possible, but it sounds as if this was still completely up to McCarthy. KM without a doubt had some growing pains last year, but overall he did a better-than-expected job.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
I dont think its been officially announced which position he is getting, the DB coach are a position coach
I get ya I was just summarizing the overall position. All those areas will most likely have an assistant like OL assistant coach, Secondary assistant coach...etc etc...was just looking to get something started with the official hires. Appreciate the help and please correct anything.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
May not see this finalized until the 2 weeks between the SB. Unless MM has an eye on some coach that will be on one of the SB teams. I think he is also looking at others on playoff teams. Will see what happens after today. Expect a few announcements mid week as my guess.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
This was a good idea.

Now if they would pin it so we don't have to send out a search party trying to find it Everytime

I guess Stan Drayton is trying to turn this into a bidding war between us and the Rams..

Last edited: