A 49er player was called for a personal foul in an altercation with an Eagle security staff member

Kwyn

Reaction score
Cowboys need to hire some “security coaches” to get in the middle of stuff and provoke our opponents.

I mean, the player gets ejected and the players team gets an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.

The coaching staff gets … dude has to go crack a beer open and watch the game from the locker room?

Sounds reasonable

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
It was an amazing and disgusting thing to watch. A security person, responsible for keeping things under control, was involved in an altercation. And with a player no less. He should be fired first thing in the morning. But in that hell hole of a city, it means he’ll probably be elected the next mayor.

Manster68

Reaction score
Cowboys need to hire some “security coaches” to get in the middle of stuff and provoke our opponents.

I mean, the player gets ejected and the players team gets an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.

The coaching staff gets … dude has to go crack a beer open and watch the game from the locker room?

Sounds reasonable
No No NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put the pin back in that hand grenade!

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
From Peter King's FMIA article

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo...ccaffrey-dak-prescott-fmia-week-13-peter-king

“I tried my hardest not to lose my mind,” Niners coach Kyle Shanahan said.

“Pretty ridiculous,” said Christian McCaffrey of the 49ers, “that somebody without pads or a helmet on, let alone not even a coach, put hands on another player. I mean, if you know Dre, you’re flirting with danger there. I don’t know, man. I’ve never seen that before. We were pretty bummed that he got kicked out.”

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
"DiSandro originally joined the Eagles organization in 1999. Now in his 25th season, his profile on the team website indicates he "oversees all safety and security matters for players, coaches, and executives. He also directs security at the team's training complex, is responsible for security measures related to team travel and logistics and provides education on the NFL's personal conduct policy."

This is the guy that is supposed to educate the players about the Personal Conduct Policy, this explains quite a bit about the Eagles. I'm guessing someone from the League is gonna explain to him how that policy is actually supposed to work.

https://fansided.com/posts/who-is-d...gles-staffer-grows-with-ejection-01hgs0383q15

The Quest for Six

Reaction score

Sounds reasonable
Isn't that Rowdy's job?

Acheman08

Reaction score
Yeah that was complete BS. the flag was from the slam out of bounds. That fat *** had no business yelling "thats bs" and pushing the player. If you look there were other non-players running up too, no idea if they were coaches either but, Siriani thinks hes in the Sopranos and thats his big *****

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
THE good thing about it is that they didn't let the security guy stay on the sidelines, that would have made things even worse and would have been extremely wrong as he initiated it! He's not a coach, he's a staff member!!!!!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Par for the course for the Eagles. Glad to see people that aren't fans of ours are starting to see what we Cowboys fans have long known.