A 49er player was called for a personal foul in an altercation with an Eagle security staff member

doomsday9084

Reaction score
I would hope that the guy gets permanently banned and the Eagles fined for that. That was waaaaaaay over the line. Next you are going to have Eagles fans coming out of the bleachers to enact revenge for whatever grievance they have.

J-man

Reaction score
The unsportsmanlike PF call for the initial tackle was the BS part of it all. They were still in-bounds when he hip tossed him out of bounds. That should not have been a penalty. But even though the coach sort of went at him and pushed him, he went hands at his face and that is deserving of a PF call IMO. I didn't think they were even going to do anything to the coach so I'm glad he got tossed too. He, the eagles and Greenlaw should all be getting fines for this one.
NFL needs to make sure they all know that's a big no no

Jenky

Reaction score
The unsportsmanlike PF call for the initial tackle was the BS part of it all. They were still in-bounds when he hip tossed him out of bounds. That should not have been a penalty. But even though the coach sort of went at him and pushed him, he went hands at his face and that is deserving of a PF call IMO. I didn't think they were even going to do anything to the coach so I'm glad he got tossed too. He, the eagles and Greenlaw should all be getting fines for this one.
It was penalty cause of the suplex body slam which was all in bounds. The nfl has gotten so soft.

Jarntt

Reaction score
"Big Dom" will be banned from the sidelines for the rest of the year...at least.

J-man

Reaction score
It was penalty cause of the suplex body slam which was all in bounds. The nfl has gotten so soft.
yeah I get why they called it, but IMO that wasn't a "suplex" tackle at all, it was just a hip toss to the sideline, they obviously saw it differently because you're right, they have gotten soft

erod

Reaction score
The Eagles guy will probably get banned, which is funny and I like it because I hate the Eagles.

But let's be honest here.

Big Dom barely put his hand on Greenlaw's shoulder, and Greenlaw basically pointed at Dom's face.

Ejections? Seriously?

Such is this soft society we now live in.

Sydla

Reaction score
Yeah the whole situation was bizarre. OK, so Greenlaw threw the ball carrier to the ground. The flag was thrown. There's no reason for that security dude to even then get in the scrum of players there, even if his goal was to separate players. That's the ref's job. Or even an actual coach's job.

foofighters

Reaction score
The Eagles guy will probably get banned, which is funny and I like it because I hate the Eagles.

But let's be honest here.

Big Dom barely put his hand on Greenlaw's shoulder, and Greenlaw basically pointed at Dom's face.

Ejections? Seriously?

Such is this soft society we now live in.
Yep, I thought the same thing. Especially when the Seahawks were touching our TE's facemask during their exchange. This league is so inconsistent.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
That dip**** isn't a coach.

bottleKids

Reaction score
They just suspended a 20 year old for allowing Hill to take his phone to take a picture... this is literalyl a physical altercation during a game with an active player. Explain to me how this guy is not only suspended for the rest of the season, but not allowed on the field for life. I don't want to hear 'but he is head of security'. Security for what? Why don't I see these type of figures on the sideline for other teams? This is a joke, and an embarrassment to the NFL, which we all now Ole Rodger will not put up with. Bad enough he had a 6-0 ball game yesterday that was a complete and utter joke .....

speedkilz88

Reaction score
They just suspended a 20 year old for allowing Hill to take his phone to take a picture... this is literalyl a physical altercation during a game with an active player. Explain to me how this guy is not only suspended for the rest of the season, but not allowed on the field for life. I don't want to hear 'but he is head of security'. Security for what? Why don't I see these type of figures on the sideline for other teams? This is a joke, and an embarrassment to the NFL, which we all now Ole Rodger will not put up with. Bad enough he had a 6-0 ball game yesterday that was a complete and utter joke .....
Security is usually not anywhere near the sideline.

pancakeman

Reaction score
I think officials see all the people on the field as either players or not-players, and when they see a helmeted guy touch a non-helmeted guy some part of them fears it’ll be an official getting struck next.

Jenky

Reaction score
Security is usually not anywhere near the sideline.
This. They protect the players from the fans if anything. He shouldn’t have been near the sideline. And this is all because they didn’t like how their little 180lb receiver got tackled.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Dude could give our Coach a run for his money on the buffet and fat jokes.

OIF.4SayJKMyXVhmtEVpCPP7BA

So appropriate that it was an Eagle staff member to be the first one to do something like this. :laugh: