News: A Blockbuster Cowboys Trade Idea Is Being Floated by Fisher

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Tried to listen to that guy but he goes on and on about nothing and way to much click bait.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I am going off topic here but I bet the Cowboys could get the first pick in this years draft for Parsons.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Oh, thats why he was selected to the pro bowl?
Tyron is gonna be 32 years old and hasn’t played a full season in what feels like forever. He carries a reputation he deserves however we all saw him struggle at times this year.

We can pump the brakes on Pro Bowl, we defend the honors of it and also laugh at its head scratchers, like Jalen Hurts this year.

I don’t think I’m the only one having a hard time seeing Dallas get a 1 for him, and given that his contract is so team friendly at this point, it really doesn’t even make sense.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Whats a blockbuster trade in Big D.
If we got a 7th and a conditional 5th for any player would be a blockbuster trade for BigD.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Depends on his health. When he is healthy, he is the best LT in the NFL. He's only 31. I do know that our offense grinds to a halt when he is out.
All true and no guarantee that anyone straight out of college even a first rounder can come in and start at left tackle and be dominant

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Tyron graded out quite well. What are you referring to when you say "he was not good"? He gave up 2 sacks all year......made the pro bowl. He's 31....... Another team in desperate need OL help would absolutely snatch him up. Problem is that would leave us a gigantic hole in Daks blindside........ the offense doesn't work without Tyron. It grounds to a practical hault when he is out.
When he came back at the end of the season he was not a good player, still not fully healthy. A guy who misses 6 games of a 17 game season should not make the pro bowl. I think the world of the Smith and know he will be a 1st ballot HOFer, but the Cowboys are definitely in need of investing in the LT spot and moving on.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
OMG. Lol. A 3rd would be a steal for Tyron right now. Zero chance we’d get a 1 for anyone on this team not named Dak, Lamb, or Parsons..

LT is 2nd most important position next to the QB. If Stafford trade can get two first picks and a 3rd then Tyron will at least get you minimum of a 2nd round pick.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
probably not. But he hasn’t
Lived up to the expectations we all have for him yet. He has good value, still on the rookie deal.

I say draft a receiver with the pick you get for Lamb, assuming it is a first and a good receiver is there. I think we might be seeing Lamb’s ceiling and I’d take the chance on door number 1. This especially holds true if they keep Cooper.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Trading Dak makes more sense. If the Rams could unload Goff and his contract Dak is clearly tradable.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Fisher been drinking Jerrys purple drank again...This will never happen.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I say draft a receiver with the pick you get for Lamb, assuming it is a first and a good receiver is there. I think we might be seeing Lamb’s ceiling and I’d take the chance on door number 1. This especially holds true if they keep Cooper.

understandable. I just feel/hope that Lamb still has a chance to be special. As mediocre as last year looked, he did have over 1100 yards. I’d like to see him put on a few lbs and be used more in the run game like Debo, although our OC would not have the imagination to design plays for him.