News: A Blockbuster Cowboys Trade Idea Is Being Floated by Fisher

glimmerman

Reaction score
Seems like a stretch. No team is giving up a 1st for a guy who can't stay on the field. Tyron was not good when he returned to the lineup, either. My bet is he would retire if traded.
Unless you look at pff rankings. They had our O-Line as best. Most all players ranked almost 1st at position. Except Williams. Crazy..

Reactions: BAT

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
That's a lot of comp. Tyron needs to retire a Cowboy. Don't think those teams would be that foolish.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
I've been saying trade Tyron for 2 years now while he is worth something, and I was browbeaten and persecuted. He is injury prone and even older now, not sure what we can get these days. You have to have a cohesive line, and the way the Cowboys shuffled players around like a deck of cards obviously did not work and is the reason the run game sucked against better teams, throwing the whole offense out of wack.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Unless you look at pff rankings. They had our O-Line as best. Most all players ranked almost 1st at position. Except Williams. Crazy..
I am one of the few around here who thinks the Cowboys OL is better than most in the league, but Smith's availability issues are constant and highly problematic.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Like somene just said here, "lts full of floaters" If Fish says it, It will NEVER EVER HAPPEN.
giphy-downsized-3.gif

Bowdown27

Reaction score
What team would give up a 1 for tyron when he’s consistently injured?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
He also picked a team with an all pro LT currently in year 2 of a 5 year contract who is not going to get cut. He basically picked one of the worst possible teams for that trade. He could have named the Packers or 49ers and it would have made just as much sense.
that's why Fish Sucks. he doesn't do his homework, just creates made up stuff to generate click bate. he is not good at it.

Aven8

Reaction score
How is that a blockbuster? We lost our LT and get the 13th pick and do what? We would have to take a LT

jay94

Reaction score
To many idiots in this thread if this was zeke we could agree pay to give the player away. This team is horrible when he is out of the lineup. Yes, future needs to be answered.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Keep Tyron.

Let's stop thinking of making more holes on a leaky boat.

Plug the actual holes first.