A Brand Spankin' New Kellen

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Garrett homers should have listened.
You can yell from the roof tops,, but when people have their hands over their ears,, no one will hear you.
I applaud you, anyone that still speaks with facts, and a voice of reason, but these days that voice will still
fall on deaf ears, because everyone is stuck in this crazy world we live in presently.. and they are all right, and there will never be enough facts to change my opinion..lol

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I thought the offense was really good last season. Defense was disappointing given its promise the year before, and ST were bad.
Come on, the offense was excellent in the games we won and bad in the games we lost. I agree the defense was a disappointment, especially how the played the year before, and the Special Teams were the worst in the league.

Batman1980

Reaction score
You mean having a Clapper who doesn't know how to take risks in games cost us games we should've won? Please tell me that's why Jerrah fired him and not just because he choked in week 16 like he always does in de Facto NFC East championship games.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Come on, the offense was excellent in the games we won and bad in the games we lost. I agree the defense was a disappointment, especially how the played the year before, and the Special Teams were the worst in the league.

That’s how it always is in the NFL. Overall, though, the offense was excellent.

morat1959

Reaction score
#1 in total yards. #6 in points per game and total points. #2 in DVOA.
And none of those rankings amounted to anything because we have a QB who can’t get it done in crunch time. Even if our D and ST were better, we’d have won a few more games but in no way, shape or form would we have nor will we sniff another SB with this QB under center.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And none of those rankings amounted to anything because we have a QB who can’t get it done in crunch time. Even if our D and ST were better, we’d have won a few more games but in no way, shape or form would we have nor will we sniff another SB with this QB under center.

lol.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Nothing says #1 in total yards, #6 in points per game and total points and #2 in DVOA like going 8-8 and watching the play-offs from home like their fans. I sure wouldn't want to be a fan of the team that has Jason Garrett as their OC. Can you say glass cannon offense?

quickccc

Reaction score
To how much was he " strapped" by Garrett ?

....and to how much was it Kellen being a rookie OC and showing some obvious inexperience and uncertainties ? :confused:

kskboys

Reaction score
Nope. Offense was actually good, no matter how you want to look at it.

Defense was worse. ST was bad.
Nope, O was inconsistent, no matter how you want to look at it. Too many stretches of nothing. It did explode at times, definitely showing hope for the future.

D was not great either. ST's were horrific.