A Brand Spankin' New Kellen

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nope, O was inconsistent, no matter how you want to look at it. Too many stretches of nothing. It did explode at times, definitely showing hope for the future.

D was not great either. ST's were horrific.

Welcome to the NFL. No offense is consistently effective. Ours was much more effective than most. And more consistent than most.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not interested in most teams. Super bowl contention is the goal.

Then we’re in luck! Since context matters when discussing which teams are in position to contend for Superbowls, too.

kskboys

Reaction score
Then we’re in luck! Since context matters when discussing which teams are in position to contend for Superbowls, too.
Of course, that's obvious.

So, the point remains, one of the major attributes of most super bowl teams is consistency.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Of course, that's obvious.

So, the point remains, one of the major attributes of most super bowl teams is consistency.

If it were obvious, your posts in the thread here would be different.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, you said context matters. Of course it does. My posts would be exactly the same.

Well, then I guess that’s unfortunate. But if you want to believe that an effective and consistent top-5 offense was mediocre and inconsistent, and overlook or underestimate the role the defense and ST actually played in last year’s results because believing that supports whatever erroneous thought process you wanted to believe in the first place, I guess I can learn to be ok with that.