A Brand Spankin' New Kellen

cern

Reaction score
when? what proof you have? when coaches were asked specifically by Broaddus, he was told it was Moore's show to a man. You're guessing. again come with some facts
Then why was Garrett allowed to do the sayonara instead of firing Moore? Do you require proof of that?

Dre11

Reaction score
Then why was Garrett allowed to do the sayonara instead of firing Moore? Do you require proof of that?
why would they fire Moore, what the heck are you talking about?

Dre11

Reaction score
I don't care what disco donny says. First three games were Moore. Then the jealous Garrett got involved. And the problems began.

again, it s your theory, and a dumb one at that.
I don't care what disco donny says. First three games were Moore. Then the jealous Garrett got involved. And the problems began.

that's your theory and a dumb one at that. no coach is going to stop something that's successful and would keep their job over jealousy...lol You sound like some of the parents we deal with that think we coaches play lesser player over their son...lol

cern

Reaction score
again, it s your theory, and a dumb one at that.

that's your theory and a dumb one at that. no coach is going to stop something that's successful and would keep their job over jealousy...lol You sound like some of the parents we deal with that think we coaches play lesser player over their son...lol
Redundant much? Garrett never got over the front office firing his bff linehan and replacing him with Moore. We saw how he dealt with Callahan. He's a snake.

kskboys

Reaction score
except you have no facts and the logic doesn't make sense
I do. Already stated. McC was given the choice to keep Mo. Kept him. That's not up for debate, it's a known fact.

Mo showed some promise, though his playcalling was also questionable at times. It appeared as if he needed help, just in over his head at times. McC can call plays, it's simple logic to believe he has plans to help Mo out.

cern

Reaction score
I do. Already stated. McC was given the choice to keep Mo. Kept him. That's not up for debate, it's a known fact.

Mo showed some promise, though his playcalling was also questionable at times. It appeared as if he needed help, just in over his head at times. McC can call plays, it's simple logic to believe he has plans to help Mo out.
Your antagonist lacks common sense. It's a pointless exercise, however amusing it might be.

Dre11

Reaction score
Redundant much? Garrett never got over the front office firing his bff linehan and replacing him with Moore. We saw how he dealt with Callahan. He's a snake.

again, another dumb theory, Garrett and Linenhan relationship was strained the year before he was fired. Linehan was gaining more power with the front office. do your damn research and stop coming up with your bs.

Dre11

Reaction score

it's not a known fact, who told you he had a choice to fire .. lol

known fact? who told you he had freedom to fire Jerry's toy(moore).

kskboys

Reaction score
it's not a known fact, who told you he had a choice to fire .. lol

known fact? who told you he had freedom to fire Jerry's toy(moore).
It was all over the place at the time.