A Brandin Cooks stat

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Who? Aikman? Nope. Greg Olsen? Dudes a clown.
"Hurry up and score so Philly can get the ball back."
Yeah, that Olsen is quite the game management guru.

A quote from the Dallas Cowboys website?
By who, Mackey Spagnola? And what game was this quote in reference to? I mean, if you're gonna cherry pick, at least provide some details that support your claim.

TV is not much different than a high school debate.
They essentially are told who to push to the viewers.
Pay attention long enough and you'll see them contradict every comment they previously made.

Check out Skip Bayless vs. Skip Bayless in reference to Aaron Rodgers. It's a hilarious side by side video of him
praising and bashing Rodgers. He's slime, but they all do it eventually.
Thanks for your post. Time to move on....

zekecowboy

Reaction score
2024 is legitimately a wasted season

And depending on how long it takes for this team to find a real franchise qb , it might be several wasted seasons before we have a window of opportunity

So for all of you who claim that we have too many holes to fill, don’t worry, we have plenty of time to fill those holes before we are contenders
Will be interesting to see what Dallas does with 1st round pick. IF Dallas trades out and can get a 2025 first round draft pick, it could set them up to move up in 2025 draft to get a quarterback.

JBS

Reaction score
Will be interesting to see what Dallas does with 1st round pick. IF Dallas trades out and can get a 2025 first round draft pick, it could set them up to move up in 2025 draft to get a quarterback.
There’s no way they do that. I’d be shocked. I wouldn’t hate it at all. But no way can I see them doing it.