A common complaint about Dak is he is horrible in the redzone

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
What’s the percentage inside 5 minutes of each half. Lots of garbage time stats. I’m thinking last 5 minutes is prolly equal to or greater than other 25 mins of each half.
Hey lots of haters here want to dwell on the negative. You’ll fit right in. I would just hope you look at the positives that Dak brings. His leadership, his skill set, the fact that he’s always been effective, the fact that he’s 47-27 as a starter despite sub-standard defenses. You haters get your rocks off pointing out the negatives. And every QB has negatives. Just look at Mahomes last 2 SB performances. Yet you refuse to acknowledge the positives. You’ve obviously never played a highly competitive team sport . Team chemistry, or what I like to call team comradery, is huge. This is Daks team. They are all in on Dak because of what he has shown them on the field. So you can be a hater and ***** about Dak this and Dak that but all you do is make a fool of yourself because you have no clue about what it’s like playing on a team. Ask @Ranching . He can educate you.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey lots of haters here want to dwell on the negative. You’ll fit right in. I would just hope you look at the positives that Dak brings. His leadership, his skill set, the fact that he’s always been effective, the fact that he’s 47-27 as a starter despite sub-standard defenses. You haters get your rocks off pointing out the negatives. And every QB has negatives. Just look at Mahomes last 2 SB performances. Yet you refuse to acknowledge the positives. You’ve obviously never played a highly competitive team sport . Team chemistry, or what I like to call team comradery, is huge. This is Daks team. They are all in on Dak because of what he has shown them on the field. So you can be a hater and ***** about Dak this and Dak that but all you do is make a fool of yourself because you have no clue about what it’s like playing on a team. Ask @Ranching . He can educate you.
Dak has many intangibles that make him great, aside from his qb abilities.

DCwarrior

Reaction score
Lmao

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
You're getting embarrassed by multiple people, Roy.
You do that daily.....ask my non Cowboy friends. We meet first break everyday to discuss football. We NEVER make it past your posts!!!

Nothing like a good belly laugh first thing in the morning.

Hi!! From all of us!!!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's not about defending Rockport specifically, it's about defending anyone on this board that is constantly hounded the way you are always after Rockport. Give it a rest, it's too much. You two don't argue in a way that encourages more traffic to the site. It's just uncivil bantering back and forth. Other posters get tired of that after a while.
You got to be kidding you never. You never defend Rockport victims. He's as uncivilized as anyone. Silence on your part. BS even.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You think Roy and Rocky have the same opinion as me? You really don't have a clue, do you? That's funny. I ignore Roy so that ought to tell how at odds I am with that guy. Rocky and I have a past where we were at each other's throats constantly but then I was informed of the very same thing I just told you in the previous post. I realized then that posting should be about more than just speaking everything that comes to mind. My agenda is not always what is best for what readers want to see here. Writing with that filter is harder but the readers appreciate it even if they don't take the time to tell you. You're a great poster but you just indulge a bit too much in setting straight someone that seems to constantly get under your skin.
You'll have to show me where you blast Rockport Incessant continuous insults on good fellow cowboys fans. I won't hold my breath.

Last edited:

Qcard

Reaction score
I’ma big dak fan but this thread is actually going to backfire pretty hard

why don’t you look at dak inside the 10 yard line from the same source you just listed...ouch
Clearly the parameter was "redzone" per the OP...

But as usual Dak Haters move the goal post.

Real World Endzone 20 yards to Goal

Dak Hater Endzone ANY where the Stats are bad for Dak:muttley::muttley:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You'll have to show me where you blast Rockport Incessant continuous insults on good fellow cowboys fans. I won't hold my breath.
@JoeKing has been on my *** when he thinks it’s necessary for years. I respect him for that. We don’t agree on everything, but we agree on what matters. We’re old school and understand what that’s all about.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@JoeKing has been on my *** when he thinks it’s necessary for years. I respect him for that. We don’t agree on everything, but we agree on what matters. We’re old school and understand what that’s all about.
Okay rock fine. I just haven't seen it. Noysaying it didnt happen.

I'd much more prefer you had more grace and patience...rather than ride people's arses so hard.. we are all fans here . Show some leadership rather than fan the flames.
But...I'm the boss of no one. Just think it would go a long way to get what you claim you seek.
As someone pointed out....a very great majority of "dak hate" comes in ....your threads. Give it a rest and see.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Yes, because he is terrible at fitting the ball in those tight spots so Moore never calls those plays. Short pass to Zeke or throw a safe one up in the corner.

This needs to change or it will always and forever doom us against quality defenses.
Well for the next 4 years we are stuck with it . . . leopards dont change their spots

NotForLong

Reaction score
LOL..........so even if you take out the Cowboys BEST season with Dak they still has a winning record?

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Any angle you trolls take you get blasted out of the water. It is absolutely hilarious!!!!
Come on Rockport you know Dak has 29 wins and the Cowboys have 24 loses

NotForLong

Reaction score
if you guys don't have anything constructive to say then, "delete your account"
knee-pads.jpg

heck yeah, you're embarrassing the crap out of those haters. Good job bro.
:muttley: